Home

Cons to updating the equipment.

This is a discussion on Cons to updating the equipment. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #9
Rookie

henrynick66's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Cons to updating the equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Different, but same: I went and edited my entire team's socks to vary between mid and high (say, 30 high, 40 mid); after I advanced my Dynasty, they ALL reverted to low.

Mid? Fine. High? Fine. No, they're all wearing the one length I don't want them to.
This has been a glitch in previous years too. Last year I played as Iowa and gave them ankle socks instead of the high socks they wear. After the year was over they went back to the high socks.

I have yet to see any of the new equipment added this year used on a generated player.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

The best part of the new season is the equipment updating. It give new player personality. I may give my freshman corner #2 if his rating suggest he will be a shut-down corner. I put an knee brace on guys with low injury ratings. This has no impact on gameplay, but I give dynasty mode life. Some player come in looking like idiots, but cleaning them up is the fun part.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter
The best part of the new season is the equipment updating. It give new player personality. I may give my freshman corner #2 if his rating suggest he will be a shut-down corner. I put an knee brace on guys with low injury ratings. This has no impact on gameplay, but I give dynasty mode life. Some player come in looking like idiots, but cleaning them up is the fun part.

You could do it for your team but what about all the teams you play? Im sure you dont do this for every other team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer08
You could do it for your team but what about all the teams you play? Im sure you dont do this for every other team.

I only do it for the great players on the other team. 1-2 players a team.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

After lurking the forum for so long I felt I HAD to reply. I hate this! One thing that absolutely ruins the feel of the game for me is when players have the wrong helmets. The majority of players in the game have that stupid helmet with the gigantic, mohawk-like ridge down the center! I've never ever seen a player where a helmet like that, but almost everyone in the game has one!
Old 08-17-2010, 01:35 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

OP i agree with everything you said haha yes! In the first year of my dynasty there was a 5 star running back that went to Florida, and I thought man this guy is gonna be a beast. When I looked at him in the roster he is wearing number 48 ugh! why cant he be wearing 5? Ha and if all you're 50's and 90's are taken up LB's will wear single digits. In like year 15 of a dynasty I recruited the top player a MLB he came in as an 87 overall... and wearing #1. He is the only one that I've had but getting that rare MLB in the single digits is great.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:28 PM   #15
Rookie

henrynick66's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnMahoney
OP i agree with everything you said haha yes! In the first year of my dynasty there was a 5 star running back that went to Florida, and I thought man this guy is gonna be a beast. When I looked at him in the roster he is wearing number 48 ugh! why cant he be wearing 5? Ha and if all you're 50's and 90's are taken up LB's will wear single digits. In like year 15 of a dynasty I recruited the top player a MLB he came in as an 87 overall... and wearing #1. He is the only one that I've had but getting that rare MLB in the single digits is great.
I'm in year 7 with Iowa dynasty and I had a LB come in wearing #5.

Another thing I'm coming across is the size of the players. Last night I recruited a 5'-10" 298 lb. center.... FOR REAL 5'-10"

In the old days, the user was able to edit the height and weight of each recruit. I can't remember when that was taken out of the game but I sure do miss it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »