Home

Sigh...

This is a discussion on Sigh... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Sigh...

I think this is really a case of selective awareness. Sure you read many many positive oriented post that you agree with so hey another team member. But then you read about things you see as negatives then its wow quit crying or stop lying about that fictitious glitch or why cant you overlook that like us? It applies for both sides really.

Not saying the "complaining" isnt depressing. Getting upset at the people pointing it out or the people who dont see the negatives as you do is ludicrous.

With that said, I love this game so no one else will get me to hate it/trade it but me.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #26
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I will feed your childish antics.

It is a complete drag to come into this forum on a daily basis and read the same negative threads over and over and over.

I don't care a rats *** what you do with your life but I will spend mine enjoying things rather than obsessing over little issues. All you ever read on here is how "this is broken", "that is broken", etc. It is a complete waste of space.

If you have a issue with the game. Then post it in the bugs/issues thread. We don't need 100 threads on the same petty issues. Plus the whole act of "OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!". OMG THEY DON"T HAVE NIKE CLEATS THE GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I removed myself from this forum for many months now because of the debbie downer issue that has been allowed to plague this forum. Glad to see others are at the same level of disgust for it as myself.
Three cheers!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #27
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Ignorance is bliss.

At the same time, OP, it is good to see issues with a particular game. I didn't download any demos but by reading the forums and reviews (from this site and others) I realized that NCAA would be vastly superior compared to Madden this year so I purchased the obvious choice.

If you see threads that are negative, simply don't go into them. I still don't know what the pump fake glitch is, since I never play online with a football game because of the lag, and I don't want to know as it will be in mind if I'm behind in a game. (I am human, I will cheat sometimes...) Also though, I would advise that if you see a positive thread you agree with to post in it to encourage good/encouraging feedback on the forum.
I completely agree. Too bad we can't have a forum filter i.e. type in "Pump Fake" into your filter and you will never see posts with that in the topic.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #28
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
It's the cycle, I'm afraid, OP. New game releases........first week or so, we get "GOTY!!!" threads.......after a few weeks, it turns into "Having second thoughts about this game now" threads.........to "Patch is great!!!!"......to "Patch made things worse"........to finally, "I'm trading in my game. I can't take the ____ _____ anymore. Maybe next year".
+1 Maybe everyone should just go back to playing board games. Oh wait, the dice would be imbalanced and roll too many 6's. All board games are rigged like VEGAS!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #29
Rookie

xx19kilosoldier's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
+1 Maybe everyone should just go back to playing board games. Oh wait, the dice would be imbalanced and roll too many 6's. All board games are rigged like VEGAS!
Why so NEGATIVE about Vegas?
Missouri Tigers
St. Louis Rams
Seattle Sounders Liverpool FC
Old 08-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #30
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobaby
theres a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriend's four post bed...
LOL.

One thing that would really help like Phobia said is if people didn't create threads for topics that are already being discussed creating clutter.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #31
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Ok, guys , a few things here.

1) if duplicate threads are created, report them , I'll close 'em. Don't believe me, check out the Madden forum.
2) We can't see everything. Just can't. We're posters here, too. Many of us kinda hang out in the forums of the games we like, unless something's reported.
3) ..sensing a theme here?
4) complaining about the complainers, is ironic, and not really about the game.

You can discuss this in the thread "do os'ers complain more than others" that is in the OS neighborhood. Closed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »