Home

When your player is in the running for the Heisman...

This is a discussion on When your player is in the running for the Heisman... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: When your player is in the running for the Heisman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
I'm running a Houston dynasty and my QB Case Keenum is leading the heisman watch with Washington's Jake Locker 2nd. It's pad the stats time sportsmanship be damned.
Yep, my RBs are usually up there because I run all the time. I usually no huddle at the end of the game to get my running back a few more carries ... and I call timeouts (-100 sportsmanship).
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #10
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I never let the Heisman race affect my play. It doesn't matter to me if my running back is in the hunt, if the opposing team is loading up on the run, I'll throw it for as long as I need to. I also don't take any chances with getting guys hurt. If I've got a comfortable lead, my 1st string is coming out, even if that running back only has 60 yards rushing. I don't want to risk injury just to give me more carries in a game I'm going to win anyways. Of course, because I spread things around and pull starters early, I hardly ever have anyone in the Heisman race at the end of the year.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5

I play as Oregon and in the 3rd year of our online dynasty Lamichael James is leading the heisman race after 8 games. I make sure he gets his carries, but I don't let his status in the heisman race keep me from pulling him once the game gets out of hand. I would rather have him there each game than have him scoring touchdowns late in the fourth just to get him a trophy.

However, with his backup out another 5 weeks, I'm not going to keep him caged up the entire time.
Hello Heisman!
MLB : Washington Nationals
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »