Home

EA is very quiet....starting to worry.

This is a discussion on EA is very quiet....starting to worry. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #25
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: EA is very quiet....starting to worry.

I have an offline dynasty with Michigan, but am confused on what exactly the offline depth chart glitch is. Could someone please explain to me what happens?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 10:22 AM   #26
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Honestly, I just hope they can release a tuner set that fixes the running game/sliders and I'll be happy. In the meantime I'm back to playing CH 2K8.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 08-19-2010, 11:23 AM   #27
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

autosubs do work to answer your question, i played a game yesterday and my guy was running 2-4 plays and the next rb would sub in . it worked well it was a great two headed monster.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

The "Depth Chart glitch" is blown way out of proportion. It is not as big a problem as some would believe and it only marginally affects low tiered schools that have trouble commiting players for every position. There was research done on one of these threads with proof.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #29
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
I have an offline dynasty with Michigan, but am confused on what exactly the offline depth chart glitch is. Could someone please explain to me what happens?
The CPU will always set the depth chart based on the next best available OVR with no regard to position. So you'll end up with good 2nd stringers playing all over the place. LBs at TE or DT, OL at FB or TE, TE at WR or QB. When you actually start looking at the depth charts for some of the CPU controlled teams, especially the lower tier teams, you'll see some really crazy stuff. Some believe (me included) that this contributes to poorer progression and weird recruiting.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #30
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Ok, in my Michigan dynasty, I did notice that my starting LE was the guy who should have been the backup. So I guess I have noticed it.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #31
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

i really look at the dept chart thing as an issue. we do it all the time we move a de to linebacker and his rating goes up we look at it as a bonus. thats all the cpu is doing a guy who has a good rating at a different position. he will be valuable. IRL you see safeties to runningbacks , runningbacks to lb and so forth i really don't think its that big of a deal IMO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i really look at the dept chart thing as an issue. we do it all the time we move a de to linebacker and his rating goes up we look at it as a bonus. thats all the cpu is doing a guy who has a good rating at a different position. he will be valuable. IRL you see safeties to runningbacks , runningbacks to lb and so forth i really don't think its that big of a deal IMO
EA needs to severely adjust how a player's weight actually factors into the overall by position. No way a kid 190 pounds should be rated well as a DL and you see it all the time. I'm sure that isn't helping.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »