Home

Welcome Back and Goodbye

This is a discussion on Welcome Back and Goodbye within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #17
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Welcome Back and Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondary
Learn to read. The original post did I mention anything about dreadlocks? No. It was strictly gameplay. And like I said, NCAA '06 is my favorite EA NCAA game, so therefore I do enjoy EAs "brand of football" but past gen, not next gen
Is it possible you enjoy last gen games more because if you didn't personally find the glitches you didn't know about it? When current gen games have problems there will be youtube videos, blogs, forum posts, etc.. All highlighting the issues. Last gen had issues too, they just weren't broadcast all over the place.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #18
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

So apparently I don't enjoy life because I find NCAA 11 to be fun.

Huh.
Astounding logic you have there.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #19
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

There's no need to start a thread about your preference of 06. Just go back to playing the game that you like without cluttering the boards with useless threads. Eh?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #20
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

I think NCAA Football 11 is by far the best football game the next gen consoles have put out. It has it's flaws much like any other title but honestly right now your looking at the best football game we have had in years. NCAA Football 11 has made great strides from its 2010 campaign and it definitely shows its growth. This is just my opinion on the matter, not sure if you will find that game for you in the near future or on the Next Next Gen consoles that should start to arise in a couple years or so...best of luck there man or just continue playing 06.

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 08-19-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secondary
For now, I am finished buying sub-par next gen. football games. As a college student, 60 dollars is a big investment when I have student loans, books, and other important **** to be spending my money on. To me it is unbelievable that the series has actually deteriorated in worth over the years. I thought that the next gen was going to make me cream my pants in NCAA, since I have been playing it since '04. However, this is not the case. The games just keep being released with problem after problem. If it isn't the depth chart, its the coverage. If its not the coverage, its the PA. If its not the PA its the pump fake glitch. What I have decided is to not buy another EA NCAA football game until I am fully certain that it will be as good as it was on Xbox. Having said all of this, I am going to take my talents to NCAA '06. My all-time favorite NCAA. I recommend that if you want to enjoy life again, to do the same thing as me. By not purchasing the new NCAA every year, it will make EA step back and say: ****. We may have to start producing a quality product again. It is unreal to me that Madden can still blow NCAA out of the water every single year when they come from the same damn company. So, Welcome Back NCAA '06, and Goodbye NCAA '11.
Quote:
The thing is, I didn't buy '08, '09, or '10. I read these boards and ign to see if '11 was worth buying. At first everyone was on the NCAA weiner. So I decided that hey, they finally made the game i've wanted for next gen. Sadly to my dismay, problems just kept showing up. It has been ridiculous.
Quote:
Do testing? Isn't that what EA was SUPPOSED to do? And ODogg, I enjoy Madden, but I am a much bigger CFB fan than pro. Also, no other company is going to make football games that are licensed because EA pretty much has a monopoly on that. What I don't understand is how year to year the game gets worse.
So, have you been playing NCAA Football since '04 or not? If you didn't purchase NCAA Football '08, '09, and '10 -- how do you know the game got worse over the years? If you have tried '08, '09, and '10, it's been over 3 years since you spent 60 bucks on NCAA Football series. You're a college student, spending/wasting 60 bucks in 3-year period is nothing -- deal with it. Also, are you implying '11 gameplay is worse than '10? I sincerely hope not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #22
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

...closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »