Home

How does this happen?

This is a discussion on How does this happen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
How does this happen?

this is my first attempt at posting and uploading a video. I just wanted to share the final play of my Auburn-Michigan game and show how stupid the players are.

Notice my defender right next to the QB but not sack him due to being in pass coverage. Also, notice the OL in the top of the screen and the one next to my defender. Although I won the game, this is crappy programming.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/31984422
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
Rookie

AUMCHUGH's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How does this happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnSniper21
this is my first attempt at posting and uploading a video. I just wanted to share the final play of my Auburn-Michigan game and show how stupid the players are.

Notice my defender right next to the QB but not sack him due to being in pass coverage. Also, notice the OL in the top of the screen and the one next to my defender. Although I won the game, this is crappy programming.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/31984422
He was told to ""spy" the QB?? Didn't get the order to tackle him......
Old 08-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

The worst part of all that is that it's the last play of the National Championship and Forcier just sits there and eats it after having all day to unload.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

It's also quite annoying when the CPU QB rolls out and has all this field in front of him for an easy 10-15 yards and just stands there like he did and throws a long incompletion or gets sacked. Game isn't perfect but still fun.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

So many things in that video are so funny. First, the one Auburn guy just falling down untouched trying to chase Forcier. Then you have the defender in spy and the OL just standing there, both practically touching, neither engaging the other. Then you have 3 OL just standing in the middle of the field doing nothing (my most hated thing about any NCAA game). Then there is the one Auburn guy just kinda roaming around in front of the QB. Then of course there is the QB just standing there.

Sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »