Home

Quick Online Dynasty/Dynasty question....

This is a discussion on Quick Online Dynasty/Dynasty question.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Quick Online Dynasty/Dynasty question....

I'm early in my dynasty (week 3 year 2) and am not sure if EA has fixed the progression issues with players during the season and the recruiting problem with the WR's having no elusiveness what-so-ever...Have these problems been fixed? Do the players progress during the season? Has EA fixed the problem with recruiting the skill position players? DOES EA EVEN PLAN TO PATCH THESE PROBLEMS IF THEY HAVEN'T POSTED A PATCH FOR THIS?! Don't get me wrong, I still have fun playing this game....But I am and always will be a dynasty kind of guy, and if those features aren't fixed than this is a make or break problem for me with this game. I really don't have any interest in playing all games of every season I have, only to not have my players progress and bring in recruits that make my team progress in a negative way....Sorry for rambling, but does anybody know if these features are fixed or if they aren't fixed does EA even plan on fixing?? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 04:36 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Quick Online Dynasty/Dynasty question....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrauf04
I'm early in my dynasty (week 3 year 2) and am not sure if EA has fixed the progression issues with players during the season and the recruiting problem with the WR's having no elusiveness what-so-ever...Have these problems been fixed? Do the players progress during the season? Has EA fixed the problem with recruiting the skill position players? DOES EA EVEN PLAN TO PATCH THESE PROBLEMS IF THEY HAVEN'T POSTED A PATCH FOR THIS?! Don't get me wrong, I still have fun playing this game....But I am and always will be a dynasty kind of guy, and if those features aren't fixed than this is a make or break problem for me with this game. I really don't have any interest in playing all games of every season I have, only to not have my players progress and bring in recruits that make my team progress in a negative way....Sorry for rambling, but does anybody know if these features are fixed or if they aren't fixed does EA even plan on fixing?? Thanks!
Yes they have fixed it. You have to have internet connection though for the tuner to download. I believe it works now because we annoyed the heck out of EA.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Quick Online Dynasty/Dynasty question....

Lol. Alright thanks..I know its annoying as heck to buy a game and then have a feeling of being robbed the 60$ you spend (last 2 I've bought have turned out this way with NCAA Football and UFC Undisputed 2010). These features all were fine in NCAA 10' i don't see how they could go so wrong. Especially with the recruiting. I mean what coach in their right minds calls a recruit up and basically just randomly selects what they are going to pitch to that player they want on their team?? lol It just baffles me....but thats a whole different topic...but thanks for the response.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »