Home

Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone interested in joining an online dynasty? (xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volz4lif3
Ok I'm not the one to gripe and moan I lost my game no big deal but can we figure out some QB sliders my QB went 2-22 I know I played FSU understand that but my QB was launching throws off the screen.

I know I can't be the minority on thinking the Qb sliders is garbage, maybe it's just my game, I dunno. Thoughts anyone...
Ya, he needs to switch up something. The sliders I posted are really good. Wish he would plug those in for a week. The 11 min quarter thing is optional if that was a concern.

At the very least bump up the CPU/USER QBA rating 3 2-3 clicks.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeah I was gonna switch up the sliders, but I need to wait until everyone has played so it's fair and I forgot to do it at the end of the week.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

I am playing tennessee this week. When is a good time to play?
Old 08-31-2010, 08:02 PM   #60
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

I was the only one to play so far in week 2, if you want to switch up the sliders now, that's fine, no big deal. There needs to be a change in them though... soon.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:25 PM   #61
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

I've played also in week 2, hopefully we will get the QB situation together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 10:29 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 12

yea we have to do something about the passing....I beat Miami but Pryor again played terrible lol 8-22 with 2 int
Old 09-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can everyone try to have their game done by Wednesday night around 5ish? I'm leaving for vacation around then, and I won't be back until Monday and it would suck if you guys had to wait that long if everyone is done. Also, someone quit the league, I think it was xxOnTopxx. Anyone have any idea why he quit?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan952
Can everyone try to have their game done by Wednesday night around 5ish? I'm leaving for vacation around then, and I won't be back until Monday and it would suck if you guys had to wait that long if everyone is done. Also, someone quit the league, I think it was xxOnTopxx. Anyone have any idea why he quit?
Are you going to be updating the sliders at that time? What changes will be made? Are you just going to up QBA or are you going to give those other sliders I posted a chance? I think you should try those new sliders, they play a lot more fun/realistic than SN's set. I read through that thread and I think he made his sliders designed to play difficult instead of realistic.

I don't know about xxOnTopxx but if something isn't changed with the sliders I'll be quitting. It just isn't fun. I know south carolina's qb isn't the best but no starting SEC qb would make some of the awful throws I've seen. I mean they aren't even close. 10-20 yd overthrows are not as common as I have been making them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »