Home

Funny Recruit Names You've Seen...

This is a discussion on Funny Recruit Names You've Seen... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Funny Recruit Names You've Seen...

I've seen a few funny Recruit names.

I got a linebacker by the name of Rocky Johnson to come to Michigan. Turned him into a DE, and he broke the Michigan Career Sack Record. Rocky Johnson is also the name of The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)'s dad, who also was a wrestler.

I've also seen Chris Henry (like Bengals' WR), and Ben Davis (I grew up with a friend named Ben Davis).

In my dynasty with Michigan, I also got a QB by the name of Chris Bobo, which is just kind of funny. A few years later, I had another recruit with the last name Bobo.

I've seen more funny ones that I can't remember right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Funny Recruit Names You've Seen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
I've seen a few funny Recruit names.

I got a linebacker by the name of Rocky Johnson to come to Michigan. Turned him into a DE, and he broke the Michigan Career Sack Record. Rocky Johnson is also the name of The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)'s dad, who also was a wrestler.

I've also seen Chris Henry (like Bengals' WR), and Ben Davis (I grew up with a friend named Ben Davis).

In my dynasty with Michigan, I also got a QB by the name of Chris Bobo, which is just kind of funny. A few years later, I had another recruit with the last name Bobo.

I've seen more funny ones that I can't remember right now.

This is only a suggestion.
If you are upset about the names that they give your player you could always change it.
If you want to have more laughs about names you could also change it to something you will laugh at.
If you don 't want to change player names then you could look through all the players , pick out the players names you think is funny , recruit them to your team and have a good time with your team.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Rookie

NDNathan's Arena

OVR: 3

I have seen a Mike Hunt and a John Holmes.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:18 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLovesYou
This is only a suggestion.
If you are upset about the names that they give your player you could always change it.
If you want to have more laughs about names you could also change it to something you will laugh at.
If you don 't want to change player names then you could look through all the players , pick out the players names you think is funny , recruit them to your team and have a good time with your team.
The point is to tell of the funny randomly-generated named recruits you have seen.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

they was a thread about this a few weeks back with a good amount of posts if you wanna look that up. I've had Rob Schnider (like the actor)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #6
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Adam Adams gave me quite a chuckle.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I haven't had many funny ones yet, sadly, but I have had about fifty million players with the last name "Blankenship." That must be one of the most popular names in America, apparently, yet I've never met anyone by that name in real life...
Old 08-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
Pro

Brew's Arena

OVR: 9

Trying to recruit a 5* QB named J Ball

Created a 5* QB from SC to try to recruit to FSU and after 5 weeks of recruiting Im actually on top by 200 over Miami.
Never came close to getting any of the 5* recruits I create but this one looks promising.

Looks like J Ball will have to play somewhere else!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »