Home

are they going to fix fumbles on next patch?

This is a discussion on are they going to fix fumbles on next patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: are they going to fix fumbles on next patch?

There's more fumbles this year than in past years, but it's not necessarily unrealistic. It's frustrating as hell sometimes but not really unrealistic. Some of them drive me crazy, like a weak tackle from behind resulting in the ball coming loose when no hand or anything was near it, but others are okay.

I do absolutely HATE the "rip ball" animation that happens every once in a while which results in a fumble 50% of the time against bad players. Against a bad carrier, that is a fumble almost evry time and there's nothing that really initiates that animation, it just happens and you pray your guy holds onto the ball.

Momentum plays a big roll as does player confidence. I have certain players who have high skills but they are just fumble prone... so when I bring them in, I almost always switch game planning to conservative ball carrying. If you switch to conservative, ti will really cut down. If you play on Aggressive, you're guaranteed to fumble.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:20 PM   #34
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: are they going to fix fumbles on next patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
There's more fumbles this year than in past years, but it's not necessarily unrealistic. It's frustrating as hell sometimes but not really unrealistic. Some of them drive me crazy, like a weak tackle from behind resulting in the ball coming loose when no hand or anything was near it, but others are okay.

I do absolutely HATE the "rip ball" animation that happens every once in a while which results in a fumble 50% of the time against bad players. Against a bad carrier, that is a fumble almost evry time and there's nothing that really initiates that animation, it just happens and you pray your guy holds onto the ball.

Momentum plays a big roll as does player confidence. I have certain players who have high skills but they are just fumble prone... so when I bring them in, I almost always switch game planning to conservative ball carrying. If you switch to conservative, ti will really cut down. If you play on Aggressive, you're guaranteed to fumble.
i disagree. i think having FIU and Colorado as 3 and 2 leading NCAA on both dyansties i played is really unrealistic.

I think most people in here don´t realize that they are having 1, to 2 fumble lost per game.. if they do get 1.80 per game it´s already too much. You will end up with almost 20 FR.
Leading NCAA and get games closer than they should.

and I´m talking only for FR.. i´m not counting Fumbles in general.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »