Home

I accidently put a crack in my game Disc

This is a discussion on I accidently put a crack in my game Disc within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: I accidently put a crack in my game Disc

Or go rent the game and keep theirs and give em yours. Thats how we scumbag it in Akron Ohio haha
Old 08-28-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
Rookie

Artof_War's Arena

OVR: 2

How do you install a game to the HD? I know some games offer the option when you first put the disc in, but I didn't know you could do it for any game. Does that make the PS3 run a little quieter (less heating up)?
Old 08-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Or go rent the game and keep theirs and give em yours. Thats how we scumbag it in Akron Ohio haha
This is how you do it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artof_War
How do you install a game to the HD? I know some games offer the option when you first put the disc in, but I didn't know you could do it for any game. Does that make the PS3 run a little quieter (less heating up)?
You can't on ps3 unless it's a mandatory install when you get the game ad first boot it up
Old 08-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #13
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLovesYou
I could be wrong .
I think the Online pass is on each game each store has.
So if you bought the game at best buy and used the online pass then went to Walmart and bought a NEW game that game would have a different code/online pass so in essence you would still be able to play online .
All you would have to do is make sure you are using the new you bought and not the old one you have.
The point of the online pass is to give more incentive to buy the game new as opposed to getting a used version, which would require you to then purchase one. All you have to do is replace the disc, the code is tied to your profile and once you have entered it there should be no need to get another one.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #14
Rookie

domcolosi's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
I hope this was a joke. That's not nice. But if anyone was to try this, there are two things to consider:

1 - the rental shop might notice and charge you for the game. In that case, you pay to replace your game with a scratched up rental version.

2 - the rental shop might put a label on their discs, in which case they'd definitely notice and you'd get in even more trouble.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by domcolosi
I hope this was a joke. That's not nice. But if anyone was to try this, there are two things to consider:

1 - the rental shop might notice and charge you for the game. In that case, you pay to replace your game with a scratched up rental version.

2 - the rental shop might put a label on their discs, in which case they'd definitely notice and you'd get in even more trouble.
Looks like someone is an assistant to the assistant manager at the local BlockBuster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #16
Rookie

Pirate's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agency4Ever
Looks like someone is an assistant to the assistant manager at the local BlockBuster.
And they're very worried about the bankruptcy filings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »