Home

Recruiting Difficulty Level

This is a discussion on Recruiting Difficulty Level within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Recruiting Difficulty Level do you Use?
Varisty 15 24.19%
All American 36 58.06%
Heisman 11 17.74%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
Rookie

thenextqb19's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting Difficulty Level

Varsity on my online dynasty because we dont recruit. we will set up our recruiting boards and reorder our list but let the cpu do it for us.

All-American on my off line dynasty and boy is it tough with my fcs school. so far 15+ years in and still havent had a top 25 recruiting class.
Golden State Warriors
Washington Redskins
Old 08-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
Rookie

B Easy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
Yep, Heisman for me no matter what. Nothing is sweeter then getting that week one 5* instant commit. On Heisman it is really big deal. You get the player and can use all those hours on other players.

Some people think that the CPU get some kind of boost or cheat, just like with the gameplay on Heisman. It could be true, but I don't feel like I'm at an unfair advantage.
I agree with both of y'all, I enjoy the challenge. It's a great feeling gettin' the guys you want.... no mo greene.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #11
Rookie

tigerfan2's Arena

OVR: 6

We'll maybe I just suck but on aa I have a horrid class with notre dame. 75th as of bowl week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
Rookie

bigdnlaca's Arena

OVR: 2

Heisman offline dynasty. My rules are that I can only recruit positions on what my team needs are. Once I fill in all of my team needs (around week 6-8) then I go after wants. (If there are any 5 or 4 star players that still find an interest in my school)
Old 08-31-2010, 12:31 PM   #13
Rookie

EZ Esquire's Arena

OVR: 1

AA for me.

I can hardly stand the BS I get on this level so can’t imagine it on a higher difficulty.

Although, with a top school you can bring in a top 5 class with out too much effort so long as there are enough randomly generated interested recruits to select from.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:09 PM   #14
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Currently on varsity in my 2nd season.

I started varsity last season, and got a recruit right off the bat, so i decided to move to AA. While on AA i struggled pretty bad to get anyone, so i moved it back to varsity. Still had a sub par recruiting class, and finished like 61st in the nation.

Now this season, i'll be playing my 9th game tonight, and already have 8 recruits all 4* except one guy that is a 3*.

I'll probably bump back up to AA next season, but for now i've got to play catch up to make up for last season. I figure a good class this year, plus with improved progression, i should be about where i need to be.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #15
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm rolling on AA in both my ODs. First season recruiting was too easy, but second year is more difficult. Had the #1 class with VT in an OD on AA recruiting, but other person playing as UNC had an AWFUL class. Other OD has me with a decent class with UNC.

In my offline dynasty, I'm going Heisman, though.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2010, 01:38 PM   #16

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Heisman, no house rules.

I finished with the 107th rated class in year 1, and in year 2 I will have the 94th rated class. Pretty realistic for a school of Tulane's caliber.

My classes have consisted of 7-9 three stars and 5 to 6 two stars. I have come close on several four star players but have been unable to close the deal on any of them, as it should be. I don't even bother going after blue chippers.

Coming off my first winning season at 8-5 though, I do expect to hopefully land my first 4-star guy.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »