Home

Off Line Dynasty Player Progression

This is a discussion on Off Line Dynasty Player Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Off Line Dynasty Player Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice

it was likely taken out as players were progressing way too much in past NCAA games, and I guess removing in-season progression was one way to slow it down.
Yeah that makes sense, but given how low some recruits come in, it would have been something good to have this year.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
Rookie

vusa92troy's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Off Line Dynasty Player Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwnaldo
Yeah that makes sense, but given how low some recruits come in, it would have been something good to have this year.
At least with experience, i.e., playing in games, players should at a minimum improve the AWR, which I believe is one of the key attributes of each and every player. Someone else said, they would not play there backups as much, because they improve in season at all. This makes sense! Why not just turn fatigue off and run it like an arcade game, if players aren't even going to become a little bit more game smart during the course of a season. I liked it when you might have a player go down injured and you slot someone else into their position and over the course of four weeks or so, they would become a better player than the one sitting on the bench with an injury.

Bring back in season player progression for Dynasty mode!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »