Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 Coming Soon, Possibly This Week

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 Coming Soon, Possibly This Week within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #65
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Some of you are unbelievable in saying that you haven't even started your dynasties yet. I'm in 2017 and loving it because the good far outweighs the bad.

How about fixing the replay system? I'm tired of seeing the last 10 seconds of a replay when the crucial moment has already passed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #3 Coming Soon, Possibly This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Some of you are unbelievable in saying that you haven't even started your dynasties yet. I'm in 2017 and loving it because the good far outweighs the bad.

How about fixing the replay system? I'm tired of seeing the last 10 seconds of a replay when the crucial moment has already passed.
For people who like to compare stats year over year apples to apples, its pointless starting dynasties until you have a finished product.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #67
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58

Sometimes the length of the replay depends on the camera you're using to watch. Try a couple of different angles and you might find a longer replay.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 9

Basically, if CPU depth charts are fixed, if zone defense becomes useable again, and you get slightly more time for play action, I will be exceptionally happy. For other people, I'd hope the pump fake glitch is fixed.

Those are about the major things for me. I'm still loving this game post patch #2 and post tuner #2, but the zone defense issues and CPU depth charts make it hard sometimes... I hate having to generally pick the same plays on defense over and over again because more than half of the playbook results in an auto 20 yard gain. I wouldn't mind the return of in-season progression and a few other things, but I can live without them.

And just praying that this doesn't introduce a new glitch ala the pump fake glitch.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:07 PM   #69

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
For people who like to compare stats year over year apples to apples, its pointless starting dynasties until you have a finished product.
No way I could wait that long to play a dynasty. That's a good 2 season's worth of games down the tube. I usually only can get in about 7 to 8 seasons over the course of the year so each completed season is like gold to me.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 09-01-2010, 04:14 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeGreen
What is/was the problem with Deprh Charts and Schedules? Newbie here.
CPU depth charts get all sort of messed up several years into dynasty mode. Not unplayable, but annoying. If you go to any random team and take a look at their depth charts, even if they have 3 LT's on the team, they'll just have 1 LT starting, and then the backup will be like ... a FB, and the other two will be in depth chart limbo somewhere, never to see time. They'll start QB's at wide receiver, QBs at CB, etc. The game still plays mostly fine, but it's a small annoying thing and can effect progression because the lower-rated guys never get a chance to come onto the field at all.

The oddest was when I was playing a really poorly rated team and they had 3 QBs on the field in one formation because 2 of their starting WRs were QBs... That formation package number looked ODD to say the least
Old 09-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #71
MVP

Another quick little thing... I doubt they're going to make many changes to recruiting, because the system is really good now, but there are still a few issues. Bottom barrell teams really get crap players. Maybe I need to give it a few more seasons since the "previous" recruiting errors were fixed up, but in my dynasty... oh about 6 years in, the lower tier teams all get routinely crushed by FCS teams... like FCS East 31, FIU 3.

It's not that big a deal for me though and actually might not be that bad once the "early season pre-patch/tuner recruits" Are all flushed out of my dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #72

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikio
Do dynasties need to be restarted to take advantage of fixes from NCAA patches or will they patch existing dynasties?
...........nope

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »