Home

2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

This is a discussion on 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #17
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: 2010 Pro Cambat Uni's

Yeh, I bet EA knew about this. I know in the NHL series weren't certain jersey's greyed out and at a certain time they were released, they should have done that.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

WOW! I did not like most of the uniforms last year, mainly because of the white helmets. TCU was the best of the bunch. But this year? ALL of them look NICE! I like the helmets way better this year, TCU looks awesome again. And from a Boise fan I LOVE the uniforms! Boise just got a new look anyways but these are great.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I think these are terrible compared to last years..I do like Pitt's and Bama's a lot though. The over-sized logo just looks cheesy on Boise St.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
Rookie

AubOrange's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegenerel
and Penn State is a Nike school, it is possible to say 'no'
Seriously dude?

That was a tribute to troops. Not a freaking Nike ad like all these are.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:59 PM   #21
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Don't wanna be a spoil sport but things like this should not be a priority when we still have jacked up schedule rotations for many universities in dynasty. We have depth chart issues with CPU teams in dynasty. We have a special teams game where it is impossible to make an impact on a regular basis (Lack of blocked kicks, lack of big returns for both the HUM and CPU). Not to mention other little glaring bugs. I doubt these jerseys would be in a patch anyway, maybe we will see them next year.

I'm really loving this game but every year it's a few things that really keep it from shinning like a game Like Fifa or NHL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #22
Banned

InSainn's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubOrange
Seriously dude?

Ohio State's is actually a tribute to the 1942 Ohio State national championship team, many of whom went on to fight in WWII.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:19 PM   #23
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubOrange
Seriously dude?

All the uniforms are based around some kind of tradition the school or area has. I wouldn't say it's all about advertisement. I think the uniforms and idea are pretty cool, but to each his own of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far this being patched or DLC, EA's designer fellow, Adam Thompson I believe, has stated numerous times that this can't be done.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #24
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I don't think anyone can truly grasp what Nike is doing with these uniforms unless you have played/play college/high school football, and find out how much of a difference lighter, better breathing uniforms make for the players. In college, I would have killed to have one of these uniforms. And what Nike is doing is just doing wild off the wall schemes to help promote this new uniform design until they perfect it and then get all schools buying their uniforms. I love it, I think its a great way to advertise your product. Who the hell would give a damn about a solid white pro combat uniform or for just plain colored jersey and pants with a generic number? This gets their product across better...and I personally, love it. I wished I played at a school that had uniform options like this. When I played college ball, we couldn't even wear ankle socks - our coach made us pull our socks up in games or either we ran in practice.

I hope somehow someway they can sneak these uniforms into the game
They are gonna make a few bucks off me for the Guns N Hoses game for sure. New cleats, gloves, and the T-shirt just for around the house.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »