Home

Anyone noticing how late user QBs get Hit?

This is a discussion on Anyone noticing how late user QBs get Hit? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9
Anyone noticing how late user QBs get Hit?

Its just getting ******** my Qb will pass the ball and the CPU comes in from a good 5 yards away and BAM hits my QB no flag most of the time it will result in my QB being injured has anyone else noticed it at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Anyone noticing how late user QBs get Hit?

I have had a few times where my QB got lit-up and nothing. I don't remember ever having the late hit call on the next-gen. I have it set at 100 and no calls. I get tons of holding, clipping, & false start set at 55 but the other set at 100 none during user control but when I quick sim the D (more game in with the little time I have) I get a few pass interference calls but thats it.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
Its just getting ******** my Qb will pass the ball and the CPU comes in from a good 5 yards away and BAM hits my QB no flag most of the time it will result in my QB being injured has anyone else noticed it at all?
That's been an issue for a couple of yrs now. It's annoying because your QB will often get hurt and in a way it takes away from the pleasure of making a good quick decision. That's supposed to be one of the points of getting rid of the ball early. Not taking a hit.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
Rookie

rocafella254's Arena

OVR: 2

Happens on almost every pass to me
Old 09-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #5
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Luckily my QB's rarely get hurt by all those late hits, but they definitely do need to add several "pulling up" animations next year for defenders who are 2-5 yards out from the QB, because my guess is that there is nothing they can do this year.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Hell yeah...and I am of the mind that as long as its only 'animation' of a hit and not the underlying HIT that causes injury I would be ok with that.

But if our QBs are taking the hit and 'feeling' it too, then that ain't cool...

I do hope this patch will fix the penalties...it sucks that the game is so close to perfection to have a few things like this holding it back...although, if they fixed everything, there would be nothing to 'sell' next years game for them.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd like to see the late hits on the sidelines get flagged to. The NCAA has gone NFL mode with those calls the last few years and it would be really nice to see the game reflect that.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 2

Just about to make a thread about this, its awful. I cringe everytime my QB takes a hit causes I know how unpredictable injuries are in this game. Then when I see him laying on the floor I get so pissed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »