Home

Hawaii debuts pistol/run & shoot offense

This is a discussion on Hawaii debuts pistol/run & shoot offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #33
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Hawaii debuts pistol/run & shoot offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volz4lif3
What? They had a QB until USC cheap shot the startin QB with a forearm to the head, the coaches told ESPN before the game they think the Hawaii QB could be the best they've ever had, that's pretty impressive with the QBs they've had in the past Timmy Chang, Colt Brennan. I know it's the system but the Warriors are gonna give people fits this year and could do some damage in the WAC. I don't get to watch too much west coast games but I stayed up till 2am to watch this game. USC didn't impress me I see them losing 2 games maybe more. Monte Kiffin running the Tampa 2 is gonna get ate up with better talented teams than Hawaii. I admit I'm biased cause the coach there F'ed up my team, but I'm for anyone who plays Lane Kiffin and USC. One thing I can say positive for USC is I like what they have done with the kid that had some type of retina cancer and he went blind, but that's something Pete Carroll did and that douchebag of a coach LK is still using for good publicity, he knows what he's doing, anyways I'm done with my little rant. Go Vols!
Please, don't let your hate for Kiffin play bias on the hit. It was a clean hit and it would have been to his chest if Moniz didn't lower his head. He didn't even hit him with a fore arm anyways, it was his shoulder.

Old 09-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #34
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, he sure did hit him with his forearm.

Seriously, the USC hate is intense.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:55 PM   #35
Rookie

Volz4lif3's Arena

OVR: 2

Yep the hate is gonna stay intense, good luck with that Scum-Douche bag and his sidekick walkin idiot Duh duh duh Ed Odgeron footbawl, Sorry I have respect for USC but with the current staff you guys have I have no love, Go Vols and Go for whoever plays SC, when you guys get some respectable coaches then the Kiffin hate will decease. Good day fellas.

Last edited by Volz4lif3; 09-06-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 07:02 PM   #36
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5

He still hit his head.

..****Sh Um...
Old 09-06-2010, 07:12 PM   #37
Pro

blakty's Arena

OVR: 6

That blow to the head thing is completely overblown. It was a good no call by the refs. I'll admit though, at full speed, it totally looked like he hit if square with his forearm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »