Home

Can Xbox 360 users at least get an explananation why we don't have the patch/tuning?

This is a discussion on Can Xbox 360 users at least get an explananation why we don't have the patch/tuning? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #65
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Can Xbox 360 users at least get an explananation why we don't have the patch/tuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Oh great, this thread has devolved into:
a) Grammar arguments
b) The meaning of the internet

Wonderful.
Sorry, man, I just find it funny when people criticize others for their issues without looking in the mirror (or the grammar checker). Especially when they're trying to make the point that people angry about stuff should be allowed to post, but not people that are happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
On a more relevent topic, I think that we should generally be happy in X-Box-land that this "patch" hasn't dropped. There is a A LOT of blowback on it in the impressions threads. So I'm kind of cautiously optimistic that the longer it takes for ma' dear ol' X-Box, the better it'll be.
The newer thread that rudyjuly started seems to have some positive feedback in it. I'm hoping this is going to drop first thing tomorrow morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

It would've been professional of someone to at least say something about the status of the patch today, even if it were to tell us to look for it in October.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #66
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Can Xbox 360 users at least get an explananation why we don't have the patch/tuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
there is some definite grammar errors right here.
Irony at it's finest.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #67
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfleeter
Irony at it's finest.
Alright, even I have to laugh after that.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #68
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
You contradict yourself multiple times. This is a forum where people are allowed to express their opinions. If I find nothing wrong with the game, why can't I express that when someone else can complain about stuff they don't like? What you see and what I see are two different games, there is no right or wrong. So I'll praise them all I want.
We all want different things when it comes to gaming, when I say that I don't find anything wrong with the game, how am I ruining it for the rest of you? This forum doesn't exist for just pointing things out that are wrong with the game.
You might want to lose the double standards there, bud.
You're right, I was out of line. The reason it screws it up for people who want change is that EA is a business and they would like nothing more than us to accept the product as is. So when people praise them it gives them an incentive to not try to produce something better. Complacency comes from a lack of objection--and that's what a lot of us see.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #70
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1

I just want the patch already...
Old 09-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Percenter
I just want the patch already...
a patch and a fake apology!!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #72
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
You're right, I was out of line. The reason it screws it up for people who want change is that EA is a business and they would like nothing more than us to accept the product as is. So when people praise them it gives them an incentive to not try to produce something better. Complacency comes from a lack of objection--and that's what a lot of us see.
It's cool, man. Now I can see where you're coming from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »