Home

Patch #3 Gameplay Only Discussion

This is a discussion on Patch #3 Gameplay Only Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Patch #3 Gameplay Only Discussion

Very difficult to stop the pass online, tried man tried zone someone is always running free, i have to bring a huge blitz and still then someone always open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 PM   #26
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Could anyone comment on the difficulty level in AA now. Does it feel more difficult after the patch or? The last patch seemed to make it too easy as it was a decent challenge from the beginning, but then changed for the worse along with the running game and more.

I think this patch has made the AA level harder. I have noticed a huge difference in the running game. The CPU DL is jumping almost every run play getting 2-3 defenders into the backfield. My one game with Cal HB Covaughn Deboskie since Vereen is injured rushed for 1.1 YPC on 16 attempts. The pass defense for users is pretty bad also with how much time they get in the pocket. Defenders stay in the back peddle for a good 2 seconds after the WR breaks on a slant or in route.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 6

Offline play for me......The patch is great!!!! pass coverage is where it should be I play with Indiana and i dont have 5 star players on my team so on defense it is imperative that I call a defense that will help out my DB's who are ok in coverage....

CPU run game is balanced and on point no propblems with my pass rush and my run game is a challenge which is great for me.....

Great Job EA......

Old 09-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahDeck
I think this patch has made the AA level harder. I have noticed a huge difference in the running game. The CPU DL is jumping almost every run play getting 2-3 defenders into the backfield. My one game with Cal HB Covaughn Deboskie since Vereen is injured rushed for 1.1 YPC on 16 attempts. The pass defense for users is pretty bad also with how much time they get in the pocket. Defenders stay in the back peddle for a good 2 seconds after the WR breaks on a slant or in route.
I noticed a similar thing with my running game using my Cal Dynasty. There were less holes and defenders getting in the backfield. I do think that passing is a lot easier now especially with more time in the pocket. My QB has season highs for yards and TD's in the 2 games since the patch. Defensively the game seems a little harder due to the fact that the computer was beating my man coverage alot easier. Before the patch my had given up a season high of 14 points. I gave up 31 and 21 in the 2 games since.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #29
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jira2004
Offline play for me......The patch is great!!!! pass coverage is where it should be I play with Indiana and i dont have 5 star players on my team so on defense it is imperative that I call a defense that will help out my DB's who are ok in coverage....

CPU run game is balanced and on point no propblems with my pass rush and my run game is a challenge which is great for me.....

Great Job EA......

Hey I use Indiana also, what difficulty are you playing on. Because using Indiana can be a pain, lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The patch takes effect immediately. You do not have to restart the dynasty. However, initial recruit ratings are set at the beginning of the year (as soon as recruits are generated) so you won't notice any change to them until the next year of your dynasty. Just keep playing.
So when they are made at the begining their numbers are already set? So first year in the dynasty and you recruit blah blah blah. Now once you get through the first season the players now get their actual numbers and not letters, are these numbers based on prior to patch 3 or after patch 3? Know what I mean?

Last edited by Cito2009; 09-08-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #31
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
So when they are made at the begining their numbers are already set? So first year in the dynasty and you recruit blah blah blah. Now once you get to get through the first season the players now get their actual numbers and not letters, are these numbers based on prior to patch 3 or after patch 3? Know what I mean?
the recruits ratings are generated in the pre-season(or at least their range, letter grades). the new recruit ratings the patch + tuner has wont take effect until the next time recruits are generated. so the next pre-season.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
Hey I use Indiana also, what difficulty are you playing on. Because using Indiana can be a pain, lol.
I'm on AA using I think mikes sliders even with the new patch I didn't change my sliders and had great games with them.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »