Home

Latest update ruined game for me

This is a discussion on Latest update ruined game for me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Latest update ruined game for me

I had perfect sliders in my online dynasty. All games were realistic and came down to the wire. Today I try to play LSU and it is like I am playing the demo or something. DL and LBs jumping all over the place swatting passes.

so let me get this straight. I get perfect sliders and then a tuning patch comes along and screws up my dynasty. Doesn't sound like a fix for me.

EA, get your crap together from the get go. I have to download the tuning patch cause progression was jacked. EA does not need to be messing with sliders. Fix it from the get go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Latest update ruined game for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnSniper21
I had perfect sliders in my online dynasty. All games were realistic and came down to the wire. Today I try to play LSU and it is like I am playing the demo or something. DL and LBs jumping all over the place swatting passes.

so let me get this straight. I get perfect sliders and then a tuning patch comes along and screws up my dynasty. Doesn't sound like a fix for me.

EA, get your crap together from the get go. I have to download the tuning patch cause progression was jacked. EA does not need to be messing with sliders. Fix it from the get go.
Why are you getting so upset over something that is supposed to make the game better? Just tweak your sliders to accommodate the patch and tuning.

..****Sh Um...
Old 09-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by klumdat
Why are you getting so upset over something that is supposed to make the game better? Just tweak your sliders to accommodate the patch and tuning.
+1
I'm a 360 guy but, from what I've heard this patch does nothing but help gameplay. Besides are new sliders really that hard to get? Take a day or two and you'll get some that are just as good.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Banned

I have an 18 month old child. I do not have time to sit around and test sliders. I barely have time to play a whole game. An hour of PS3 time a night is a good night.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by klumdat
+2. The game after patch 2 had no CPU running (like it did before patch 2, and what sounds like is back after patch 3). I had my sliders so games could be close, but it was only via pass. Any team that couldnt pass, couldnt win.

Also, for those of us that enjoy playing online against other users not in our dynasty, patch 2 is unplayable for obvious reasons.

Sounds like patch 2 makes the CPU game much more varied because of a successful run game, as well as allowing me to play online again! woo!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
I have an 18 month old child. I do not have time to sit around and test sliders. I barely have time to play a whole game. An hour of PS3 time a night is a good night.
How did you get your current set of "perfect" sliders?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
Rookie

klumdat's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
There is a section with sliders available. I'll link you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tball-sliders/

..****Sh Um...
Old 09-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #8
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
If that's the case, then man-up and don't let your new child see you acting like a spoiled baby. When you buy a game, you know that a patch is likely to come out that will affect sliders! Especially if you are a member on these boards!?!?!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »