Home

Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

This is a discussion on Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #33
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

What would make this even easier is if they still put all the players information on their players card. ie...City, State and how many stars they were.

This information used to be in the game
Old 01-25-2011, 10:41 AM   #34
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Pipelines (OD's)...whats the most you have ever had?

I don't know about a cap, but there is definitely some bugginess in pipeline state determination. For instance in my OD it won't let me have Utah (even though I'm Utah State with about 18 guys form Utah on my roster), and it automatically switches Texas (12 players) to Tennessee (0 players) for no reason. I'm not sure if this only occurs with Utah teams or not but I've seen others who play with them mention the same kind of shenanigans.

P.S. Man chill out on the whining over who answered your thread. You think people know the answer but are just ignoring you to be mean? lol Obviously this is something not many people have experienced or know how to answer to. I find people here very helpful when they can be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »