Home

"THE BALL IS LOOSE"

This is a discussion on "THE BALL IS LOOSE" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
"THE BALL IS LOOSE"

NCAA is awesome, there is no denying that. But why are fumbles still occurring every other play? Why does the CPU have butterfingers? Why does every player in the game not know how to hang onto the ball?

What is EA doing to fix this, because I know it's a topic that has been beaten to death.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Banned

JacknBeans06's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: "THE BALL IS LOOSE"

I am actually having the opposite problem. I hardly ever see fumbles in this game. I see a good number of interceptions, but never more then 2 fumbles combined in a game.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22

Whats more frustrating is the fact a fumble recovery by the defense is as rare as hen's teeth.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:12 PM   #4
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

Hello old friend!

I gotta say I don't see a fumble problem at all. Here are the stats for the 2009 NCAA teams and fumbles per game...I'd say the average is 1.5 or higher. I have no idea how accurate this chart is but I assume it to be so.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...mbles-per-game

I can go over our SGN online dynasty and look over the past games and at most I see 2 fumbles lost a game. Most of the time it's 1 or 0. From my personal playing experience 1-2 per team is normal per game.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #5
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

MattG1983? MTT poker hero? Nice one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 08:19 PM   #6
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24

I wish I had that type of money or skill in poker. I'll stick to NCAA instead.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
Whats more frustrating is the fact a fumble recovery by the defense is as rare as hen's teeth.
See man, I'm having the opposite problem. I keep recovering them on defense. I recover so many fumbles now I just can either win in blowouts or just choose to punt the ball right away, which I've been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
Hello old friend!

I gotta say I don't see a fumble problem at all. Here are the stats for the 2009 NCAA teams and fumbles per game...I'd say the average is 1.5 or higher. I have no idea how accurate this chart is but I assume it to be so.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...mbles-per-game

I can go over our SGN online dynasty and look over the past games and at most I see 2 fumbles lost a game. Most of the time it's 1 or 0. From my personal playing experience 1-2 per team is normal per game.
Interesting. I've been using my own sliders for a while, then I used playmakers and SN's to see if something changes this. I have all the updated patches and tuners, and right now (again) I'm playing against BYU and they have already fumbled 4 times by the 3rd quarter. Last game Arizona fumbled 4 times. This seems to be an issue no matter the skill level I play at. Good for you though. Having these fumbles keep occurring sucks the joy out of the game.

PS: I am not talking about Human fumbles, but rather CPU fumbles. Those guys can't hang onto the ball to save their life.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 09-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
I wish I had that type of money or skill in poker. I'll stick to NCAA instead.
I see. I remember reading there was a good MTT reg posting on Madden forums. I must have been mistaken

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »