Home

Looking For Dynasty Advice

This is a discussion on Looking For Dynasty Advice within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Looking For Dynasty Advice

What up guys -

Nearly to the off season in year 5 of my dynasty with Ole Miss. We're an ACC powerhouse at this point. Looking for my third straight NC game, and have 9 5* recruits coming in next year.

I'm playing on straight AA/ 7 min quarters / AA recruiting.

I think the game plays really well on AA with the exception of the computer offense being just a little bit too dumb. For those of you who play on Heisman, do you think I should make the jump up, or is AA a more realistic setting? I don't like to fool with sliders TOO much because I feel like it throws a lot of little things out of whack with the game play.

I'm going to change schools, I'm looking for probably a 2 star team but in a BCS conference. I.E. Indiana/Washington State/Baylor, some school like that. I know being in a major conference you can always climb the latter pretty fast, but I just can't get into it with some tiny mwac school. That being said, if I bump recruiting up to Heisman does it get unrealistically hard and just feels like you're getting burned all the time?

I'm also thinking of bumping quarter length up to 8 minutes. I just don't think you get enough offensive plays in at 7 minutes. The only problem then is, I already don't give up many points, so am I just going to start winning by more?

I'm just looking for the most realistic play on and off the field, so if any of you hardcore guys have an opinion one way or the other I'd love to hear it.

Still really digging this game if you can't tell. haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Looking For Dynasty Advice

I play on AA too but with slider modifications. I changed from have a dominant powerhouse team where I was consistently having the best recruiting class to Kentucky.

Now, its a totally different game. I was playing with a 4-3 D before and Michigan states Playbook (pro style O) and now running a 4-2-5 D and looking to change to a different O.

Being with a worse team after you have built a powerhouse can create enough of a challenge, I think. I would try playing with a worse team with the same setting first before upping the difficulty because I have had to change my whole style of playing because my players just arent good enough to play the same way I did before.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Looking For Dynasty Advice

That's cool that 4 and 5* players actually play like it. Anybody else feel like that? Once you went to a smaller school with lesser players you really had trouble wining again for a while?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »