Home

worth it??........or not???

This is a discussion on worth it??........or not??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #17
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: worth it??........or not???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Not sure about these guys but I'd say its a decent game with the three patches and all the LTPs. I wouldn't go as far as to praise EA seeing as the game was effectivly broken out of the box.

With that said, this is the year of the offense. Defense for the most part is kinda absent. It is hard to "pressure" the AI QB. Zone defense is not very good. The AI is completly unaware of a reciever running near them.
Man coverage is either hit or miss. They will either lead the recievers route or lose him. sometimes you will see the exception.

So if you want offensive football, high excitement plays but a general lack of "simulation" football then this is a good game.

As for my opinion, its the same arcade game EA has put out since going next gen.
I have to agree. This game is very hard to make to play "simulation" football. I have just been siming when I'm on D due to the lack of quality D in this game. The game looks great but gameplay is a crap-shoot. I have spent hours messing around with sliders and have yet to get a balanced game. I have bought the NCAA series since 98 and this may be my last year if EA does not do something better. I have to say the whole "120 ways to win" is a bunch of bull $#!%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »