Home

Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics?

This is a discussion on Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics?

I've noticed it a few times, but only on the first score. This has happened in almost every football game I've played. Nobody scores for the first 5 minutes, then one team finally cracks the ice with a touchdown or field goal. The next drive, without fail, the other team scores. After that I've noticed it being pretty balanced.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

I just beat Northwestern 39-20 and then Minnesota 37-15 with Indiana. I haven't noticed.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 19

ive seen it multiple times and it really pissed me off. It hasn't been consistent though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Varsity has to be your problem. I blow out teams and get blown out in my dynasty all the time. In fact, this last season I went 11-2 with Tulane (by far my best season and my first bowl win) and there were only 3 games that were close (within a touchdown). I got blown out by LSU and blew out a lot of other teams.

In fact, I've had very close games with Tulane against teams that I shouldn't have (LSU and Texas Tech, in separate years), and both times I was down by 7 or less with less than a minute left and they scored to make it look like it wasn't as close as it was.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1
Varsity has to be your problem. I blow out teams and get blown out in my dynasty all the time. In fact, this last season I went 11-2 with Tulane (by far my best season and my first bowl win) and there were only 3 games that were close (within a touchdown). I got blown out by LSU and blew out a lot of other teams.

In fact, I've had very close games with Tulane against teams that I shouldn't have (LSU and Texas Tech, in separate years), and both times I was down by 7 or less with less than a minute left and they scored to make it look like it wasn't as close as it was.
I really hope that you are incorrect because I'm damn sure I'm not about to switch to AA, lol. I tried that once and it was a big mistake. LBs started actin like jackrabbits jumpin all over the place swatting down passes, nah I dont need that.

Switch to AA and something in that room will get destroyed. My wife wouldn't dig that.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:43 PM   #14
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

I play on varsity and see a wide variety of games in my dynasties. From shootouts to defensive battles, I've seen blowouts for me and blowouts against me.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:04 PM   #15

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah I am not experiencing this either. I seem to be getting a great mix of games (blowouts in my favor, blowouts against me, close games, comeback wins, etc).

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #16

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Wow...I was beginning to think I was the only guy in the nation rolling with Tulane.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »