Home

Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics?

This is a discussion on Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics?

That rubber band A.I. is for some odd reason starting to happen again. I'm going to play a few more games to get confirmation (hopefully NOT confirmed, lol)

Here's the kicker though. Its happening in MY favor and its annoying me to no end. I use Eastern Michigan, so we should all be able to agree that wins probably should be scarce for me ya think?

Look, all of my games are ending up 17 to 14 or 14 to 7. This is even against A+ teams. Neither the computer or myself can get any seperation on the scoreboard. Once one team scores, the next drive will see me/computer drive down the field unscathed for the touchdown/field goal. Eastern Michigan vs Penn State, yea I lost, wanna know the score? 13-7. Ohio State, yep 14-7.

Then once we hit 14 to 17 points to D kicks in and nobody can score again. Weird **** starts happening.

We'll see. Let me get a couple more games in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
Im Only Kidding..

King10Sooted's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Please no. Not again. Rubber band tactics?

Im pretty certain this doesnt happen. Look at my Temple dynasty. I seem to get blown out when I should, sometimes even when I shouldnt lol.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
Banned

Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King10Sooted
Im pretty certain this doesnt happen. Look at my Temple dynasty. I seem to get blown out when I should, sometimes even when I shouldnt lol.
Man you dont know how great it is to hear that,lol.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
That rubber band A.I. is for some odd reason starting to happen again. I'm going to play a few more games to get confirmation (hopefully NOT confirmed, lol)

Here's the kicker though. Its happening in MY favor and its annoying me to no end. I use Eastern Michigan, so we should all be able to agree that wins probably should be scarce for me ya think?

Look, all of my games are ending up 17 to 14 or 14 to 7. This is even against A+ teams. Neither the computer or myself can get any seperation on the scoreboard. Once one team scores, the next drive will see me/computer drive down the field unscathed for the touchdown/field goal. Eastern Michigan vs Penn State, yea I lost, wanna know the score? 13-7. Ohio State, yep 14-7.

Then once we hit 14 to 17 points to D kicks in and nobody can score again. Weird **** starts happening.

We'll see. Let me get a couple more games in.
Honestly if you are only losing to Ohio State 14-7 then i really think you need to take a look at your sliders as obviously you should be getting killed
Old 09-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Definitely lost 66-22 against Ohio State using Arizona lol

I don't see it!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Honestly if you are only losing to Ohio State 14-7 then i really think you need to take a look at your sliders as obviously you should be getting killed
This, make your sliders harder. Also I havn't seen the rubber band tactics.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Yea, I was thinking about that earlier. I also thought about extending quarter length, maybe the low scores are due to not having enough time to do anything significant.

This is what I use. Tell me what you think.

8 minute quarters
40 speed threshold.
Varsity level.

Hum/CPU
Qb Acc 5/15
Pass blck 30/40
wr ctch 40/45
Rb abl 50/70
Rn Blk 35/40
Pass C 60/60
Pass R 30/40
Int 25/25
Rush D 40/40
Tackle 40/40

**** man, ya cant get any better than that for sim play I wouldn't think. I'm VERY open to suggestions right now though.
Old 09-26-2010, 08:28 PM   #8
Banned

No suggestions, aiiighty then. Peace. Dueces..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »