Home

Formation Sub Glitch?

This is a discussion on Formation Sub Glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Formation Sub Glitch?

Has anyone else in a dynasty noticed this....I did a formation sub to the Gator Heavy in the the multiple playbook, and I put my starting running back at the QB postion thanking that I would do a subpacker with the R Stick and my 2nd string running back could come in the game. That didn't work though because now no matter what package I switch to it's always the my starting running back at QB postion in Gator Heavy. I can try to switch to the WR at QB package, but it still keeps my running back at the QB postion. I also thought switching it back may work if I put my QB back at the QB postion. Well, that didn't work either...it still left my QB at QB postion no matter what sub package I had.

I know I can reset the formation subs back to default, but my point is that if you do a formation sub it overides any sub packages. I think the formation subs should just pertain to the orginal subpackage which in most formations just says normal. If I wanna switch to my backup QB with the R stick I should be able to do so even though in the Normal formation I have a formation sub.

Anyone else noticed this??? Is this a glitch?

Last edited by TN - BRAVES FAN; 09-29-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Formation Sub Glitch?

It's been like this since previous gen days.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:26 AM   #3
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Not a glitch, the Formation sub just always overrides the package system.

You should be able to go to formation subs and Reset the subs for that formation.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

It's not a glitch, it's the way it's supposed to work and I like it that way. The only improvement needed for this is the ability to reset a formation without resetting all formation subs.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »