Home

For the love of ALL that is Holy, EA FIX CHALLENGES!!!

This is a discussion on For the love of ALL that is Holy, EA FIX CHALLENGES!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #25
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: For the love of ALL that is Holy, EA FIX CHALLENGES!!!

um boomer...if he had one foot out, one foot in, then he is considered in (in college football). Is there something I am missing?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
um boomer...if he had one foot out, one foot in, then he is considered in (in college football). Is there something I am missing?
Haha sorry. To clarify he was out of bounds when he caught it, but it was overturned.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #27
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
A booth review just cost me a game...SMU (me) @ UCF...tied 21-21 late 4th, UCF has the ball and on 2nd and 10 they throw a pass towards the sideline. Guy clearly has AN ENTIRE FOOT out of bounds during the catch...so they call him out of bounds. Dumb booth review comes in and OVER TURNS THE CALL. 30 yard gain. I let them score a few plays later to give myself time to come back but it didn't matter...damage done. lost 28-21. HE WAS OUT OF BOUNDS and the game call him in. Are you f-ing kidding? I don't mind losing in the game, in fact I enjoy it to keep it challenging but when the computer cheats it's way to a win, that's bullsh!t.

I'm SMU and the same thing happened to me, except it didn't cost me the game.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #28
Rookie

Sh3Ikfly's Arena

OVR: 2

adding to the conversation...

I reviewed a fumble caused by the ground in my last offline dynasty game and the call was overturned. I could see plain as day when it happened that the ground was what caused the fumble. When I challenged it, the review process started and it played through the replays. I was excited that I won the challenge as a challenge I called in the first half did not go my way. The challenge in the first half did not go through the replay process and went straight to me getting charged with a timeout...

I would say it is working. It's just not perfect.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:41 AM   #29
Rookie

^^^^ yea, you're right. Works but not perfect. The problem is, a lot of challenges the computer won't recognize. But one of the better ones happened to me the other day when I ran for what I thought was a 1st on 3rd and short but they gave me 4th and inches...challenged the spot and I won! Despite no chain gang, they gave me the first. It could have been a random decision but it was nice to see me win one of those.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #30
Rookie

I have manually challenged a play once in NCAA11. It was in my Teambuilder 2* dynasty vs. Bama. They had to have the 18 for a first down on 3rd and 2. I stopped them on the 19 CLEARLY. Nothing, not the ball (all that matters), helmet, hand, foot, toe, finger, NOTHING got to or near the 18 but they game gave them the 18. I challenged and I think I heard the game laugh at me as it allowed the play to stand.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #31
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

EA NEEDS to see this thread, and this needs to be address in a tuner or something. Please, EA, fix this!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2010, 05:03 PM   #32
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

I just lost a game to UNC because I challenged a fumble where my runner was clearly down in their redzone, and it didn't even show a replay.... Ridiculous

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »