Home

Cheese or not Cheese?

This is a discussion on Cheese or not Cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #25
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Cheese or not Cheese?

like i said before, that's how ive always played and no one has complained about it
jmu devil dawg can vouch for it as ive lost more than ive won to him but ive tried it against him and he had no problem with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 03:24 PM   #26
Timo time

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears7
Its a sim league or supposed to be one. Oklahoma is never that ballsy. watch one of there games. Bob stoops would never do that. I would be fine if it was Mark Dantonio at Michigan State or Chris Peterson at Boise but not Oklahoma thats not sim football.
There's one problem with this statement...the guy you're playing isn't Bob Stoops. Sim does not equal emulating the real life coach's style and their "ballsyness." <---Making up words ftw.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Not even remotely close to being cheese unless that play was on a prohibited money of list of plays.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

People get so puckered up.
Nothing wrong with what the guy did to you. It sucks to lose that way, But that was great call on his part.
How is Option cheesy?
TOO many people CRY cheese or glitch in games.
At least you are a good guy and ask the MOB their opinion.
Don't let those tears or the fear of cheesiness hold you back in your play-calling. Maybe you play too many of those cry babies and they are holding you back from being the better player. I bet you are probably kickin yourself right now thinkin "man, I wish I would've had the chance to put a guy away like that."
Play the game Like the coach ya wanna be.. not how some clown with no skills tells you to.
"SCARED MONEY DON'T MAKE MONEY"
better luck next time, bud
Old 10-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #29
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd do a happy dance if he called option on that play. I'd be more terrified of a blast up the middle. With option you have him moving east-west instead of north-south and he's going to be easier to bring down for a loss if you play it right. If you packed all your guys in the middle with no regard for an outside run you just got outcoached. Oh, and not cheese
Old 10-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #30
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Not cheese. People need to realize some gamers are married, have kids, etc. Therefore they don't have the luxury of playing for over time. Besides like other people have said, that play is stoppable.

Cheese is doing a play that is unstoppable or going for 2 on every TD or never punting the ball or rocket catching or going for the onside kick every kick off.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4

I went for 2 at the end of a game a couple days ago online and failed. I lost 31-30. I didn't want to go to OT, so why not try to end it?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »