Home

The Spin Move and Your Personal Favorites

This is a discussion on The Spin Move and Your Personal Favorites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
The Spin Move and Your Personal Favorites

Hey guys, I was playing around today labbing some plays and ran across the spin move. Yeah yeah I know its in the game and I use it in the open field all the time, but I found a new way (to me) for using it. If you are head up with the defender you can use it pretty effectively to get an extra yard and sometimes its good for breaking the tackle.

Do you guys have any other gems like this?

P.S. sorry for the bad quality, you can not take clips from pratice mode so I just used my iPhone.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: The Spin Move and Your Personal Favorites

And if you just tap the spin button right before you are hit you can sometimes pull off a forearm shiver, high step break tackle. It only works with power backs though for the most part. I play on Heisman with 50 tackle for the AI so that move is key to get some broken tackles.
Old 10-01-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
And if you just tap the spin button right before you are hit you can sometimes pull off a forearm shiver, high step break tackle. It only works with power backs though for the most part. I play on Heisman with 50 tackle for the AI so that move is key to get some broken tackles.
The above where on Heisman with Tackle at 50. The head down trucking and special moves are a must at this level to turn a loss into a little gain.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

Ronnie Wingo, the running back showcased in your videos, went to school in my city lol. St. Louis represent!
Old 10-01-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
Rookie

The GOAT 1988's Arena

OVR: 1

computer did the spin move out of a tackle like the second game i ever played, i was like "hell yeah", used it ever since. though i play with bad teams and poor RBs will fumble the ball a lot of times you use it and the juke moves to get out of tackles, but its risk-reward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

After learning the risk of pushing up on the right stick as my player is getting tackled almost always results in a fumble. I have resorted into doing what you are doing in your videos. its almost a sure fire way to get an extra yard and I havent ever seen a player fumble on this move. And if your lucky your guy breaks the tackle like in your videos and takes it to the house.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »