Home

We need FULL customization all the time.

This is a discussion on We need FULL customization all the time. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: We need FULL customization all the time.

The weight issue should be a part of training. It is realistic that some guys come in at that type of weight. But what happens to them? Well, some might get moved positions, i.e. to strong safety or a hybrid type of linebacker. Others will get put on a college strength program and put on 20-30 pounds of muscle within a year. In the game, we should have some guys come in rather light, but after a redshirt year, they should have put on a good deal of strength weight. Now that would be ideal.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #10
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: We need FULL customization all the time.

I agree with the OP. It's 2010 and EA still has not given us full customization. EA has put weight gain in the game and NCAA 11 is better then the other next gen games but still no where close to real life. I have seen guys gain 10-15lbs but when they are way under weight in the first place it's not enough. If we could fully edit players inside dynasty mode then we could have fixed the out-of-box issue we had this year and not be forced to wait weeks for EA to do a half-a** job. After all we pay $60 for this game so why can we not make the roster/recruits the way we want it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »