Home

Something small that could mean something big

This is a discussion on Something small that could mean something big within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Something small that could mean something big

I meant it would be a nice touch. and yes sorry, the cut in the back. not something big, but equipment wise and player look wise it would be nice. and yes i actually do wish they had dreads in ncaa. that would also be another amazing touch
Old 10-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
Pro

The Amaizen Blue's Arena

OVR: 7

NHL has jersey tucks, I don't see why NCAA doesn't...
Old 10-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #11
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amaizen Blue
NHL has jersey tucks, I don't see why NCAA doesn't...
Because in the NHL it's ok to untuck your jersey, in college football they are supposed to be tucked in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan
There is a good 12-15% of this community that would be better served if EA just released some sort of fashion design game where you guys could walk your models down the runway online vs competition to see who could put together the most "in" outfit line for fall/winter and spring/summer.

In dynasty mode you'd be able to take things to the next level, control the entire process by styling your models attributes (dreads, headbands, face paint, etc), I know you guys are crazy about dreads.
LOL...Honestly though, I think the same thing can be said for the guys who buy the game every year, never play it...they just turn it into one big year long science project searching for the perfect set of sliders and game statistics.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDayD1978
LOL...Honestly though, I think the same thing can be said for the guys who buy the game every year, never play it...they just turn it into one big year long science project searching for the perfect set of sliders and game statistics.
Haha, true but we need the sliders guys, they help the community tremendously.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
Because in the NHL it's ok to untuck your jersey, in college football they are supposed to be tucked in
in college, they're allowed to have them untucked. they just usually want them to be tucked in, but they don't complain if they aren't
Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan
There is a good 12-15% of this community that would be better served if EA just released some sort of fashion design game where you guys could walk your models down the runway online vs competition to see who could put together the most "in" outfit line for fall/winter and spring/summer.

In dynasty mode you'd be able to take things to the next level, control the entire process by styling your models attributes (dreads, headbands, face paint, etc), I know you guys are crazy about dreads.
Bloody right, I'd be all over that ****, lol. Thats called an exquisite attention to detail. Something that the art team kinda lacks at the moment. If I see it in a college game, I most definitely want to be able to see it in a college game (EA NCAA football) period.

Thats why the create a player and equipment editing is there in the first place dude. They just need to take it to the next level.

Anyone that makes music, paints, draws or whatever (an artist) absolutely must have a passion for their art work. If not, its gonna come out bland/dry and it will be very noticeable by other artists especially.

Let me throw this out there. Tell you how deep this **** really gets. Anyone that use to get down with old school electric football sets check this out. Remember how the stock teams came with that set. I think they might've had NFL teams too, but I remember some of the stock teams were a generic solid color. Like blue team and red team. Well, we use to take it to another level.

We'd take sewing needles, model paint and puddy/clay and create the most authentic looking players you ever did see mayne. Aye, and you all know how small those players were, shiiiit, I used that sewing needle and would paint full facemasks on the players, high/low socks, gloves, stripes the works. We used the clay to bulk up the LBs and linemen maybe RBs, then repaint to an exquisite finish. That was when electric football used to be my football fix. Guess what, now my football fix is Madden/NCAA and I want all that **** back, and we'll keep protesting about that **** until EAs artist get some passion about themselves flat out. One.

Last edited by TheCreep; 10-04-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2010, 08:56 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 8

LOL @ "something big". Even the guy that keeps complaining about dreads complaint was bigger than this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »