Home

Something small that could mean something big

This is a discussion on Something small that could mean something big within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Something small that could mean something big

I know this is small, but if EA put this in, it would make the look of the game mroe authentic and more college like and better.

Untucked jerseys, with the cuts in the front and back. You always see this in college, nearly never in the pros. It's more of a college thing and i think they should give an option for an untucked jersey in player customization and player editing.

What do you guys think? I love the untucked jerseys. They look so good, to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Something small that could mean something big

How could this "mean something big"? It's small and there's nothing that can make it big.

I doubt anyone will trade in NCAA 12 because there aren't untucked jerseys.

It's a nice touch at best.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
All Star

OVR: 24

I would think equipment wise something small that would interest guys more would be to have home and away equipment options for each player. Untucked jerseys would be nice. Just not sure i see them as something big.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

It would be nice to see, but not that big lol. And there are no cuts in the front, my school has nike jerseys and the cut is only in the back
Old 10-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9

There is a good 12-15% of this community that would be better served if EA just released some sort of fashion design game where you guys could walk your models down the runway online vs competition to see who could put together the most "in" outfit line for fall/winter and spring/summer.

In dynasty mode you'd be able to take things to the next level, control the entire process by styling your models attributes (dreads, headbands, face paint, etc), I know you guys are crazy about dreads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan
There is a good 12-15% of this community that would be better served if EA just released some sort of fashion design game where you guys could walk your models down the runway online vs competition to see who could put together the most "in" outfit line for fall/winter and spring/summer.

In dynasty mode you'd be able to take things to the next level, control the entire process by styling your models attributes (dreads, headbands, face paint, etc), I know you guys are crazy about dreads.
I don't have anything to add, I just found this hilarious.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

LMAO, I totally agree.

Every time I see someone discuss the gear the players wear I want to laugh. Some people expend so much effort talking about things that matter the least.

Maybe they watch too much Bravo TV.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

This may be one of my favorite posts on OS to date. Thank you brightening my day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »