Home

Updated Uniforms?

This is a discussion on Updated Uniforms? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
Updated Uniforms?

Honestly, how hard can it be to make sure that the game has the right jerseys for the upcoming season, I have noticed so many differences from the uniforms really being used and what is in the game. Its really rather frustrating, anyway EA could patch this or make it free DLC because it's kind of unfair to have messed up so many schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #2
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Updated Uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyForeigner
Honestly, how hard can it be to make sure that the game has the right jerseys for the upcoming season, I have noticed so many differences from the uniforms really being used and what is in the game. Its really rather frustrating, anyway EA could patch this or make it free DLC because it's kind of unfair to have messed up so many schools.
Go Thunder!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

I think with so many teams and different uniforms, EA does a pretty good job. Also, teams switch uniforms like underwear. Uniforms are always changing. EA can't get uniforms into the game that didn't exist when the game was completed. They do need to get uniform updates on DLC, they could even charge for it... I bet it would be worthwhile for them to do so.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
Rookie

dshill's Arena

OVR: 3

you can't add uniforms that are announced after the game is completed. I know some schools will get the designs to EA ahead of the announcement, but many don't.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »