Home

what would a good coach do??

This is a discussion on what would a good coach do?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
what would a good coach do??

so i had a junior WR want to leave early for the pros. i talk him into staying because i needed good WRS. he agrees to stay and goes on to have a monster senior year. 171 receptions, 4263 recieving yards, 29 tds, finishes second in heisman because he got hurt in the final game of the season. 1st team all american, named WR of the year. at the end of the season when it says players leaving, he is listed as graduating, NOT GOING TO PRO DRAFT. does this mean, he is not going pro and that could hurt my ranking on players going pro for recruiting?? i have another stud WR who want to go to pro draft after jr. year. should i let him go or talk him into staying and maybe he doesnt go to draft after senior. WHATS A COACH TO DO??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: what would a good coach do??

I could be wrong, but I believe it only says "Entering Draft" or whatever if the player isn't graduating, ie not a senior. If they're graduating, it will always say that regardless if they would be going pro.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
Say whaaa?

13's Arena

OVR: 9

Oh my god, 4263 receiving yards? That's like double the NCAA record, hahah.

Retired U.S.A.F.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Pro

Buke14's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincinnati
so i had a junior WR want to leave early for the pros. i talk him into staying because i needed good WRS. he agrees to stay and goes on to have a monster senior year. 171 receptions, 4263 recieving yards, 29 tds, finishes second in heisman because he got hurt in the final game of the season. 1st team all american, named WR of the year. at the end of the season when it says players leaving, he is listed as graduating, NOT GOING TO PRO DRAFT. does this mean, he is not going pro and that could hurt my ranking on players going pro for recruiting?? i have another stud WR who want to go to pro draft after jr. year. should i let him go or talk him into staying and maybe he doesnt go to draft after senior. WHATS A COACH TO DO??

cheese much?
Go Thunder!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
Banned

Buffalo Gold's Arena

OVR: 2

A good coach would utilize his other players. LOL at the 4,000 plus receiving yards in a season. This guy is destined for greater things, such as ending hunger, fighting crime, and installing world peace. If only you could customize capes and tights in this years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #6
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

If he's graduating, he is still hypothetically "entering the draft", it only specifically states that a recruit is entering the draft if he is a RS Sophomore or Junior
Old 10-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buke14
cheese much?
dont know what cheese means, but if i did cheese, what do you care? my mistake the 4200+ was career yards, his senior had 2800+ recieving yards.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
If he's graduating, he is still hypothetically "entering the draft", it only specifically states that a recruit is entering the draft if he is a RS Sophomore or Junior
i get what youre saying, but i think if a player is good enough to be drafted it should say if he is entering the draft. i mean a recruit pitch is players from your school that you put into the pros. i guess ill have to closely monitor that pitch and see if the grade raises. i would still like to know what players are going pro though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »