Home

is this cheese/unrealistic game play or am i just crazy

This is a discussion on is this cheese/unrealistic game play or am i just crazy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: is this cheese/unrealistic game play or am i just crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
here is the kicker, we play 3 games and i usually win 2 of 3. it just gets old after awhile. your number 1 wr has 0 catches for 0 yds. your number 2 guy has 3 catches for 20 yds and all of that comes on like one big play. so that leaves ur slot guy who is always open up the middle because lb dont drop deep enough, and the cb doesnt take inside position EVER. if any of you read what i said, i put "10 to 15" play not just "15". it just gets old to only defend posts and slants to the slot wr and te streaks which for some reason ar always open. i dont see why people say its so hard to get it to the number 1 because i usually get 75 yds or better with mine and like 45 or more with my #2. i feel like its unrealistic to only run about 12 or so plays all game. we play like 8 or 10 min quarters. these plays he runs are pretty much money plays.

lol the LB I go against seem to have a 50 inch verticle so they dnt need to drop deep enough, oh and if u want them deeper just gameplan and make ur zones deeper???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »