Home

Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

This is a discussion on Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

Dynamic commentary and stadium atmosphere.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Fix the DL and LBs knocking down 25-45 yard passes and I could pretty much deal with the rest. I do agree with the improved passing game though as far as misses and near-misses.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #27
Rookie

vaeath's Arena

OVR: 2

Stadium Builder for a low prestigious school and then building them into a power house
Old 10-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #28
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

Low rated recruits need an opportunity to advance better. Not every recruit is a five star 80 ovr type of player coming into college. There are a lot of good players that simply develop. If you play dynasty with a crap team it's almost impossible to have a decent team after 5 years because all real players are gone. Then you get stuck with players all rated in the low 80's their senior years. If a player has a good year his stats should improve to reflect that both in season and during training. A max of 6-7 training points during the offseason isn't enough. I'm sick of having a Qb throw 25 td and 10 int as a ~77 ovr only to end up as an 80 ovr the next year.

This should also be reflected in coaching ratings
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'd like to see some of my guys wear long sleeves when we play in Colorado in November and you can see everyon'es breathe without me having to go and edit everyone's equipment
Old 10-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I'd like to see some of my guys wear long sleeves when we play in Colorado in November and you can see everyon'es breathe without me having to go and edit everyone's equipment
This is something that has generally bothered me about all sports games.

In cold weather, they DO tend to show players' breath. However, they don't always make things like long sleeves cold-weather-wear-only.

It should simply be in the equipment options. You set the players' equipment for nice weather, cold weather, rain, and snow, all individually.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:17 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
This is something that has generally bothered me about all sports games.

In cold weather, they DO tend to show players' breath. However, they don't always make things like long sleeves cold-weather-wear-only.

It should simply be in the equipment options. You set the players' equipment for nice weather, cold weather, rain, and snow, all individually.
I remember in older versions you could do it, I'm pretty sure it was on last gen. When selecting their sleeves you would choose if you want them to wear them all the time or in cold weather
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #32
Rookie

dizturbdazhole's Arena

OVR: 0

I really want to see more things implemented into Online Dynasty. Of course, I mean the conference invites and contracts, but even more. I'd like to see an addition of team stat comparison for bragging rights and maybe some sort of end of season awards for things like best overall D, best overall running team, and so forth. I really want something to play for when I don't have a championship caliber team in OD.

Also, I'd like to see the ability to choose playoffs or BCS like we used to have. Oh wait, it's been out for a few years and now EA will bring it back as a new feature! Oh, goody goody.

My dream addition would be co-op team dynasty and multiple user road to glory.

I want all of these on top of the removal of suction blocking, the ability to hit a lineman with a running back and not have him release his block, better camera angles, better passing archs that linebackers can't swat when they shouldn't even be able to, and a working challenge system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »