Home

Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

This is a discussion on Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Things that would make NCAA 12 the next NBA 2k11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
I'm not seeing this at all. In fact, if my 5YPC back got 5 yards every carry, he'd be the only player touching the ball.

Actually though, most times my running backs will average between 3.5 and 4.5 yards per carry, and this will include a couple of 20+ yard runs (as well as obviously some stuffs). And I never run the option.

Perhaps YOU aren't being creative enough with your run game.
aprently you have never seen LaMichael James before

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 11-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett the jet favre
aprently you have never seen LaMichael James before
I don't understand exactly how this relates to my post other than I was talking about the running game and LaMichael James is a running back...
Old 11-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #51
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewie12
Fundementals. Line splits, proper QB drops, defensive end pass rush points, gap assingments, real defensive playbooks, better offensive playbooks.

NCAA needs to get the little things right. They have made improvements to tackling, blocking through the years. Now they need to really make improvements to other core areas of the game of football.

They also need to add all kinds of team tendencies as well as player tendencies. This could be a game changer. Coach tendencies on aggressive 4th down calls, defensive calls, substitutions. Player tendencies on aggressiveness, big play, trash talking, composure. Different running animations and juke animations.....etc....

Custom playbooks would go a long way to help the game in general. That is where most of the AI can be "revamped".

Customization is why 2k reigns supreme.
Custom playbooks would be huge. They had this feature back in the 2004 game (If I remember correctly), and they just took it out. I really miss this feature, and I really miss the on-the-fly audibles (where you could hold the trigger, and pick 2 different plays, so you could switch the specific audible you wanted. Features that were in the game years ago, but taken out for whatever reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #52
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

EA losing the rights to Sony or 2K Sports
Old 11-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Eye black and breath rights...unless you've played football, then countering a video game to real life is nearly impossible.
One thing I'd say, fix the ratio of the field, then you can get real life experiences (qb accruacy, zone defenses, relative running game, etc.)
Old 11-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #54
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Until EA adds more animations it will never be on NBA 2K11's level. Playing this for a month will let you see all the animations the game has. Just run on the sideline and watch the same animation play 9 out of 10 times. You combine that with the lack of indviduality and basically you have generic players wearing our favorite school's uniform.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
I don't understand exactly how this relates to my post other than I was talking about the running game and LaMichael James is a running back...
sorry bro i misunder stood the statement

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »