Home

NCAA 11 Powerhouse Dynasty Schools

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Powerhouse Dynasty Schools within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2010, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NCAA 11 Powerhouse Dynasty Schools

Oklahoma
Ohio State
Texas

No particular order. A powerhouse dynasty team is a team that can have a 7-6 record and still stay a 6 star team for the year after. Ive seen these 3 do it I'm not sure about Florida or Bama I'm pretty sure they dropped after a bad season. But I have seen the above teams stay 6 stars even after a 7-6 type of year.

If anyone can add to the list it would be very appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 04:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 11 Powerhouse Dynasty Schools

those 3 teams usually dont have terrible seasons without recovering within a year or two.
Old 10-25-2010, 11:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Schreck's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 11 Powerhouse Dynasty Schools

I saw Texas drop after that type of year in my OD, Notre Dame dropped after a 9 win season. The EA blog listed the ways teams move up and down in prestige based on their seasons. They cover themselves by saying there is a chance you will move up or down if that thing happens, so a bad season doesn't mean that school will necessarily move down.

Team Prestige - Team Prestige changes are determined based on a school's current prestige rating:

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.

2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.

3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.

4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.

5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.

6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »