Home

App state conference re-alignment opinion?

This is a discussion on App state conference re-alignment opinion? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: App state conference re-alignment opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
Here's what I would do.

Replace Ark. State or N. Texas in Sun Belt with Appalachian State.

Move App St. to CUSA for UAB.

Move App St. to Big East for USF.

Move Boston College to Big East for App State.

This puts UAB in the Sun Belt, USF in Conference USA, and Boston College in the Big East, plus gets App State in the ACC without crushing too many rivalries and such.
I like the idea of replacing a Sun Belt team and then hook-n-laddering App State up into the conference you want to play in. This means you're knocking one of the weakest teams out, and slightly strengthening each conference.

I don't however necessarily like the idea of moving App. State all the way up straight into the ACC.

I mean, hey, it's your game, so do whatever you want. I just find it extremely unrealistic and silly for an FCS team to move straight into a BCS conference.

Then again...it's only the ACC...
Old 10-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #10
Rookie

demondecs21's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: App state conference re-alignment opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
I like the idea of replacing a Sun Belt team and then hook-n-laddering App State up into the conference you want to play in. This means you're knocking one of the weakest teams out, and slightly strengthening each conference.

I don't however necessarily like the idea of moving App. State all the way up straight into the ACC.

I mean, hey, it's your game, so do whatever you want. I just find it extremely unrealistic and silly for an FCS team to move straight into a BCS conference.

Then again...it's only the ACC...
Just wait the ACC will be a power house within the next couple of years..agian. Ether way i don't see why it would be a such a shocker to move them into the ACC, i mean duke blows hard in football but if your looking at it realistically it would never happen because of dukes basketball program is to vauled by the ACC. Really i think the only program to go would be Virginia even though there one of the orignal 7 teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »