Home

NEED HELP

This is a discussion on NEED HELP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NEED HELP

I've posted this already in a different section of the forum, and I'm sorry if there's some thread that explains all this and I didn't see it, but anyway...

Okay, so here's my unfortunate situation.

When I got the game I really just rushed through things and never really got the chance to type in the pass code. I didn't know it ws on the back of the game at the time so I just did "free seven day trial". I really just... kinda wanted to play the game. Shocker, right?

This has bit me pretty bad, because my four star recruits are 65's and they don't progress in dynasty mode.

So here's my question: Where do I go to enter my passcode (and can I after I did free trial?) And how do I get access to the Tuner #2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 28
Re: NEED HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCEagles25
I've posted this already in a different section of the forum, and I'm sorry if there's some thread that explains all this and I didn't see it, but anyway...

Okay, so here's my unfortunate situation.

When I got the game I really just rushed through things and never really got the chance to type in the pass code. I didn't know it ws on the back of the game at the time so I just did "free seven day trial". I really just... kinda wanted to play the game. Shocker, right?

This has bit me pretty bad, because my four star recruits are 65's and they don't progress in dynasty mode.

So here's my question: Where do I go to enter my passcode (and can I after I did free trial?) And how do I get access to the Tuner #2.
Your code should be on the back of your game manual...Redeem your code:
--If on PS3, on the home screen when you turn your system on, scroll over to where you get into the PS Store...Scroll up to get to REDEEM CODE and type it in
--If on 360, hit your 360 button, scroll all the way to the MARKETPLACE tab and enter under REDEEM CODE

Once you enter your code, all tuners will update automatically. The game will notify you that your tuner is out of date and will prompt you to update.

Any issues, PM me.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NEED HELP

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »