Home

Recruiting?

This is a discussion on Recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2010, 05:09 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Recruiting?

My recruiting plan is set as board assist off and the other 2 on. I manually set my board and let my recruiting coordinator take over from there. I am liking the results through 2.5 seasons.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I fill up the board with 35 guys, because sometimes you'll go up in a player's standings even if you don't call them. Then I only call 10 guys, basically my needs then wants. When one guy commits, start going after another guy. It usually only takes about 10 minutes to do a weeks recruiting.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
My recruiting plan is set as board assist off and the other 2 on. I manually set my board and let my recruiting coordinator take over from there. I am liking the results through 2.5 seasons.
Now that sound like a process I could live with. I get to pick the players I want on my recruiting board, but don't have to deal with the time commitment between games. Thanks for the tip I'll give this a shot!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdwills3521
I hate recruiting this year too. I also hate when people criticize me for not liking it. I held out on Madden for a month but watching the NFL I couldn't go without it. I actually think it's great this year. The franchise is the same but it takes less time to do games so it's more fun. I was thoroughly surprised that it got bad reviews.
I'm still a bit tempted to pick up Madden, but I just don't have the time (or interest) in playing both Madden and NCAA. if you could only have one or the other, which game is better in your opinion?

I'm assuming most people in this forum would say NCAA, but I'd love to hear some objective comparisons of the two games.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
I'm still a bit tempted to pick up Madden, but I just don't have the time (or interest) in playing both Madden and NCAA. if you could only have one or the other, which game is better in your opinion?

I'm assuming most people in this forum would say NCAA, but I'd love to hear some objective comparisons of the two games.
NCAA is a little bit better. I don't play it anymore because I went through my Arkansas dynasty far as I could and can't seem to play with any other team in a long dynasty and I haven't enjoyed the game since the last couple of tuners. So I went to Madden and must say the game is a lot faster. They also have weekly roster updates. So after getting the value out of NCAA so I went to Madden. If you still can play NCAA with the enjoyment you had when you first got it stick with it. If you want something a little bit different go to Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »