Home

Wisconsin and Boise State only playing 11 games?

This is a discussion on Wisconsin and Boise State only playing 11 games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Wisconsin and Boise State only playing 11 games?

I'm sorry but I couldn't find this posted anywhere on here. I experienced a MAJOR glitch in my offline dynasty the other day when I reached the end of the season and saw that Wisconsin and Boise State were playing in the National Championship but had only played eleven games! What the heck?

Does anyone know if this was fixed in any of the patches EA released? I own the PS 3 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Wisconsin and Boise State only playing 11 games?

There are quite a few schedules that are messed up especially in the Pac 10 and the WAC.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Does this ever get fixed by any of the patches?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Rookie

domcolosi's Arena

OVR: 2

Teams don't have to play 12 games. Many FBS teams play only 11 games. Many FCS teams play 10!

The game allows you to complete your schedule with only 11 games. Perhaps when you changed your own schedule you took opponents from Wisconsin and Boise and the computer just decided not to re-schedule. Or, if this was a later season, maybe the computer just had them at 11 games for some reason.

It's not really a glitch, though.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Rookie

dshill's Arena

Both teams by default have 11 games the first year, it's a scheduling glitch. You'll just have to look past it.

Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2010, 02:48 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im supprised to see that these teams played in the title with only 11 games. im assuming both went 11-0?

In my OD with one of my friends I accidently only scheduled him 11 games. I like to try to align the bye weeks but i guess i forgot to add another game. anyway he ran the table and was number one the entire season with michigan. we get towards the end of the season and he realized he only had 11 games. It ended up being he had 3 byes in a row. 2 at the end of the season and then conference championship week. Anyway he dropped to number 3 and didnt play in the title and I did. I was 11-1. One of the worst mistakes I have ever made. he doesnt miss an opportunity to tell me how the national championship i won that year should of been his.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:13 AM   #7
Rookie

vusa92troy's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbears7
One of the worst mistakes I have ever made. he doesnt miss an opportunity to tell me how the national championship i won that year should of been his.
Awesome! hehe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »