Home

Ideas for new Dynasty?

This is a discussion on Ideas for new Dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2010, 10:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ideas for new Dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
I started a dynasty with Indiana and I'm having a blast with it. They are a low level team in the BigTen. I recruit a lot out of Ohio and Michigan which produce talent in. I'm 8 years in and still haven't won the BigTen.

I would go with Virginia. They have a great stadium, cool uniforms, and would be fun to build up.
Been there, done that bro lol. Won the Sugar Bowl vs. Bama in my 2nd year i believe. It was pretty fun tho.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:03 AM   #18
Rookie

JPCaveman13's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGswim

On a side note, just for fun (and perhaps with a little bit of 'let's see if I can stick it to'em -- USC -- and see if it can affect their recruiting, thereby helping my Tigers in their established pipleline state of Cali) I played as the Bruins last night in their annual USC game. 8-3 and #20 Trojans got spanked 38-0 by me and the 5-5 unranked Bruins ("now bowl eligible" the headlines read in the game about the upset!). Anyone else take on a game like this just for fun, and maybe with a little more at stake? Or do I deserve some flak for cheeziness?
I'll cut you some slack on that. I've done that a couple of times before too. There were a couple instances where I needed a team to lose so I could open up a slot for a favorable bowl match up. In 08 I believe, I needed Florida to lose their final two games so I could have a more deserving undefeated team in a BCS game, so I played against them with Western Carolina - won on a last second FG, 48-47 - and then they lost 31-14ish to Florida State. In later dynasties, I just took to scheduling all of my schools against top schools so they end up sub-.500. Now I'm trying it out with just subbing them out for my created schools. It's a little more fun seeing other schools at the top instead of Florida, Bama, Ohio St, Michigan, WVU, among others.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #19
Rookie

demondecs21's Arena

OVR: 2

Could start one with Wake Forest, not that i favor them but they are a "fixer-upper" plus theres a few QB's to choose from one being an option QB others being more balanced. As far as recruiting goes Carolina is decent state and you have academic prestige to fall back on and a nice stadium with your choose of Black/white/gold unis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »