Home

seriously?

This is a discussion on seriously? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #9
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
What is your mnf date? I had freezing issues in game and during menu changing. This would happen every 30 minutes to an hour. It just made the game unplayable. This is the only game I have ever had any type of freezing issues. I tried everything to get it to work. I emailed back and forth with EA for over 3 weeks and nothing ever worked. They went as far as to give me a $20 gift card to the EA store because they could not figure out a fix. I finally picked up a new arcade (that way I could use my existing HD). Every since then I have not had a single lock up.

Yes I love NCAA that much
I have a launch system. got the RROD about 2 years ago (out of warranty) and fixed it myself...the new cpu paste and got rid of the x-clamp and went with a traditional clamp system. system runs cooler and quieter now. I put the game on my 20g HD and I should have done that a long time ago considering how much I play this game. Smooth sailing so far but I have only played about 5 games so time will tell for sure. I bought Mass Effect 2 and still find myself playing this game even though Mass Effect is such a good game......gotta play my NCAA!
Old 11-20-2010, 02:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

What's worse...your freezing issues, or TWICE opening up Dynasty and watching the never-ending spinning circle and learning that my 2nd Dynasty, UCLA, can no longer be opened?
At least the first time I lost it all I'd yet to even set up the recruiting board. Tonight, I'm in the UCLA dynasty, going over possible new recruits -- I am, was, in week FOUR getting ready for a recruiting session then a game -- and have to put things aside to do some work for about an hour, so I shut down the console.
Get done sending press releases out and turn the console back on...voila, no more UCLA dynasty.
What can I do about this? I know it's an illogical question, but it can't be the 'team' I'm using, can it? My original Auburn "Default" dynasty is... so far, knock on wood, fingers crossed...not having the same issue.
I'm in year 8 there, though, so now I'm afraid of losing all that work. Any way to save these dynasties so that, at worse, you'd only lose the last 'week' if it went belly up?
Old 11-21-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
Rookie

lionden_56's Arena

OVR: 2

My game worked fine for about a month, and now it freezes five minutes into me loading the game up, no matter what I'm doing. My 360 (The halo 3 special edition one, so a bit older model) also now freezes 5 minutes into ANY game I play, not just NCAA 11. Did EA just kill my xbox?

Edit: Not 5 minutes after I post this I get the RROD. Awesome...

Last edited by lionden_56; 11-21-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Install on hard drive and you should be golden. Game locked up on me ALL the time on 360 on whatever year of the game before you could install it. Now that you can, I install it every year and no problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »