Home

ARE YOU KIDDING ME EA?

This is a discussion on ARE YOU KIDDING ME EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
ARE YOU KIDDING ME EA?

In the last 2 days or so this game has done whatever it wanted to just flat out piss me off

#1 one of my OD's goes into that "Error Message: "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time." mode, OUT OF NOWHERE this OD is in year 4 and suddenly BANG this happens. Ok someone was able to get into the OD save the file and upload and reinvite everyone. However the recruiting we had done had no saved, some users had 0 hours remaining but hadn't recruited anyone and all the games have to be replayed. (week1) those of us who had gotten instant commits no longer had them, and of course they didn't commit again the 2nd time around. My formation subs didn't save either, as I figured out DURING my game .....

#2 in ANOTHER OD we just started I'm playing as Miami. I got robo'd by Locker and didn't feel like saving any highlights of the game so I exit right after it finished. BUT WAIT, IT'S UPLOADING HIGHLIGHTS ......

WTH is going on? took me awhile to figure out it was uploading highlights from a PLAY NOW game I played as Miami vs Houston MONTHS AGO. MONTHS. MONTHS. Are you kidding me? The story uploads as "#14 Miami fails to defend their home turf against Washington." but it has Houston vs Miami highlights

you can't make this stuff up: http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...5&sku=662A0001

then as if that's not enough, while I'm at work I'm informed that my other OD, the one I comish is also going thru the "Error Message: "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time." issue

really EA? really? oh, and my Dynasty Wire for the new OD (the one I first wrote about) NEVER loads for me, EVER; other guys have complained that their recruiting boards show empty on DW even though on the console they show just fine.

EA PLEASE GET YOUR ACT (you all know the word I wanna use here) TOGETHER,
NOW

Sincerely: a very pissed off customer who has spend $60 in each of your last 3 NCAA Football games

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ARE YOU KIDDING ME EA?

"No. Also, shut up"

- EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »