Home

Oregon Ducks Audible Board

This is a discussion on Oregon Ducks Audible Board within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Oregon Ducks Audible Board

I think this making it into NCAA 12 would be amazing. The revamp of the no huddle offense this year was great, but with Oregon running through teams using it it seem that EA needs to implement the audible board. Now when your players look to the sideline they would see your head coach, and two back up quarterbacks holding up a board. How fun could this be if you could use team builder to upload your own pictures too? That is on the top of my wishlist for NCAA 12! Don't let me down EA!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
Rookie

RjTheMetalhead's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Oregon Ducks Audible Board

I still find those boards funny as hell.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
Rookie

seawolves9's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd like to have a revamping of the no-huddle as well.. Maybe me able to set your pace as slow, medium, or fast so the CPU doesn't operate at warp speed when using it all the time. Let us have subs when we want too.. There's definitely some changes that need to be made to the current no-huddle system. Fatigue is another thing that comes to mind.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

What would be really cool is if in road to glory you were shown an audible board when running the no huddle and you had to identify it and call the right play like choosing out of three plays and if you pick the right one you gain more points and if you pick the wrong one its less likely to work and you looks attribute points
Old 11-29-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

Intresting Idea

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think the computer need to be slowed down too. Even Oregon takes 10-15 seconds between plays when they are running as fast as they can. The somputer gets snaps off between 5-10 seconds. Maybe they practice at a faster pace than Oregon. I hate playing no huddle teams, i go cross-eyed trying to scroll through my playbook, and do my pre snap adjustments in that time. Sometimes my defensive line isn't even set yet. I thought the point of the no huddle was to keep the defensive package on the field, not run down the field before the other team would get set.... Hmmm even though that would be way more effective.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »