Home

EA give us one more tuner.

This is a discussion on EA give us one more tuner. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
Rookie

silkysmooth's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: EA give us one more tuner.

With some of the stuff the CPU does compared to what my own players do, this game plays like NFL Blitz. Whether it's the superman 1 handed interceptions by LBs or the hit as I threw and the ball goes in stride to a CPU defender like I was throwing him the ball, this is an arcade game. Plain and simple. Even late hits when I'm 5-10 yards out of bounds just because the animation is so long and unstoppable once it starts and there is never a flag. This game is NFL blitz wrapped in last year's Madden wrapping paper.

Don't forget kickers that never make anything and force teams to go for it on 4th and 7 from the 15 yard line.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:01 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysmooth
With some of the stuff the CPU does compared to what my own players do, this game plays like NFL Blitz. Whether it's the superman 1 handed interceptions by LBs or the hit as I threw and the ball goes in stride to a CPU defender like I was throwing him the ball, this is an arcade game. Plain and simple. Even late hits when I'm 5-10 yards out of bounds just because the animation is so long and unstoppable once it starts and there is never a flag. This game is NFL blitz wrapped in last year's Madden wrapping paper.

Don't forget kickers that never make anything and force teams to go for it on 4th and 7 from the 15 yard line.
Yea, this happens to QB's after they throw the ball, they will get hit 3-4 seconds after they release the ball and there is never any roughing the passer penalty cause the tackling animations are so long. My QB gets hit after almost every play.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:21 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I wish there was a away EA would allow us to save gameplans.....but yeah those options along with coaching sliders is the MOST UNDERATED ASPECT OF THIS GAME vs the CPU
If EA doesn't have each team with coach sliders, gameplans and playbooks as savable options they just don't get it.

That is really the only thing seperating EA from being as good of a product as NBA 2k11. NBA 2k11 I can edit every teams coaching tendencies and player tendencies. = Hours of enjoyment.

I look at NCAA 2k11 and just wish they would make gameplans editable and savable for those of us who still play the CPU. Then this game would be epically great (well....after they let me create my playbook).
Old 12-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #20
Rookie

silkysmooth's Arena

OVR: 2

EA doesn't care. They care about online and player vs. player. We have the same rehashed Dynasty mode that we've had for almost a decade now with very little change/improvement. It's a $60 roster update and nothing more.

Then next year stuff like terrible kickers and depth chart glitch will magically be fixed so everyone thinks for the first month or two that the game is perfect until they realize there are still glaring problems that are potentially game breaking and dynasty ruining.

Stroke of genius making tuners required for offline dynasty progression. That way, you can basically force $10 more from anyone who buys it used!

This is easily the last EA sports game I will ever buy. Sorry to the guys who do NHL and do such a great job, but I can't support a company like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »