Home

EA give us one more tuner.

This is a discussion on EA give us one more tuner. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
EA give us one more tuner.

EA was supposed to fix the running backs covering the ball in the open field, as well as the running backs darting to the middle of the field when playing coach mode. I don't think it happened. Also fix the BCS logic.

Does EA even read these threads anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: EA give us one more tuner.

They fixed the running back issue in patch 2 but then broke it in patch 3.......

Now they working on NCAA 12. I hope they don't over react and over correct stuff by eliminating it all together.

Kind of like they over reacted by 09 scrambling QB AI by totally elminating it in 10 and 11.

OR

How they over reacted to converting offline dynasty to online dynasty by totally eliminating the ability to convert an offline dynasty to an online one in NCAA 11.

Matter fact the guy who was in charge of NCAA 08 and 09 not even there anymore. It is a different guy all together who made NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 and it SHOWS.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Matter fact the guy who was in charge of NCAA 08 and 09 not even there anymore. It is a different guy all together who made NCAA 10 and NCAA 11 and it SHOWS.
the current Executive Producer on the NCAA team was only there for NCAA 11. He took over right after NCAA 10 was released.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

I went back to the 06 /07 games just for giggles and loved the different features in the last generation games. You would think with the systems we have out today they would have all those great features and more.

It is now december and I am still tweaking sliders and can't get the gameplay feel down. I try to play the 2006 version on the ps2 and can't get past the graphics. Its quite frustrating.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Or how they couldn't program a proper QB sneak so they created a QB flop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 PM   #6
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I went back to the 06 /07 games just for giggles and loved the different features in the last generation games. You would think with the systems we have out today they would have all those great features and more.

It is now december and I am still tweaking sliders and can't get the gameplay feel down. I try to play the 2006 version on the ps2 and can't get past the graphics. Its quite frustrating.

I will still say the greatest football game ever made was NCAA 07 but eh, wut do I kno, I guess I'm not into "realism".
Old 12-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteFury
Or how they couldn't program a proper QB sneak so they created a QB flop.
I was wondering about that....I guess that would mean creating an interaction (canned animation) involving the center, the 2 guards and the QB. People would complain about that. It would also have to involve the opposing DTs.....but could they do that AND make it possible for another defender to leap over the top and squash the QB? Hmm.....we complain a lot but this doesn't sound that easy to implement.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

I loved the game before Patch 2, it needed a couple easy fixes but the game would have been great. But Patch 2 came out and destroyed more than it fixed, and the gameplay imo hasn't been the same since before Patch 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »