Home

What should I do in my current Dynasty ?

This is a discussion on What should I do in my current Dynasty ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
What should I do in my current Dynasty ?

I'm trying to decide what to do here in my current off line dynasty . I am Florida and in my 2015 season with them . I'm thinking of leaving Florida and going to WSU and try to build them up to a top tier team again in the pack 10 . Should I start a new Dynasty with them or just leave Florida ? While ti has been great years at Gator country and sec .I'm looking for something fresh and new . I've only taken them to tittle game once and going in on my second one now. What would you guys do .Start a new Dynasty or just go ahead and leave Florida ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: What should I do in my current Dynasty ?

Depends on how you feel about your Florida team. Do you think you will want to comeback to it at some point and start it up again. If so start a new OD up fresh with WSU. If you have no interest in using the Florida team you built up then leave Florida for WSU. It will probably be just as hard if not hard into the OD with the not so fabulous CPU recruiting.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #3
Banned

Yea it is probably best to start a fresh OD .That way if I want to come to my power house team I can .Cause I am getting some awesome players one being a 5* QB and other 4* players and best class I have had in a while.How many do you have going , also whats has been your favorite one ?
Old 12-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 38

I would just keep on going with the current one, because I think it's awesome to leave a team you built up and see how good they do without you.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:39 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I would stay. I like keeping the coaching record. Also I find the generated players have more realistic ratings leading to better gameplay vs the steroid pumped default rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

my recommendation is to create a new save file and move on to another team. That way you save the Florida team you built up in case you want to go back to them and also get to see how they progress without you in the new save file. I did this with my NU team. If you're like me and a die hard fan of your team, I always find myself want to go back and play with Nebraska.

depending on if you care or not, I wouldnt outright quit your team. It takes a toll on your coach prestige rating.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #7
Banned

Alright guys,I just made a new OFF Dynasty . New and fresh with WSU so far so good and 3-0 on All - American . Heisman was just a little to tough for this team right now . In my Florida Dynasty . I think I had either 30 or 34 games under my belt , 2 tittles , 3 sec champs tittles something along those lines of numbers .
I want to add another topic to this.Has any one gone threw the into entire 30 years or what ever in one single college team ? Also what was your stats in like team average and what not ?I'm almost of thinking of doing this with Florida.I've gone threw and changed into to a pro set team .Power running game and mid range to down field passing with a big time QB Rashard Davis.After my steller running back Mac Brown left . I got two more Wallace Smith and incoming rank 1 HB out of PA .Did any one have any other big time players on either side of the ball ?One last thing, punters and kickers are hard to come by once u reach the 2015 season poo .
Old 12-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
I would stay. I like keeping the coaching record. Also I find the generated players have more realistic ratings leading to better gameplay vs the steroid pumped default rosters
In last years game yes. But this year I've seen 3 99 overall QB's on the same team. Two with perfect 99 thp 99 tha arms and one was a sophomore! Some recruits are ridiculous at some positions. The default players are pretty bad but one of the updates threw the entire balance of the game when it came to recruits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »